Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Confused about the end ?! No flaming !

ltcomstella

[1]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 18

I'll start by saying the following,

Jacks son david mothered by juliet, then split up divorced, Real locke says jack has no sun,

Sawyer, kate, penny, DIDN'T DIE! So how come they are in thechurch? ( also miles, lapidas (the pilot), richard alpert survive

Jack being teleported out the light room, still injured and dies with vincent where he first lands on the island , if he was jacobs replacement the water in theory should of healed him, like in the temple ?

how did hurley/ desmond track down shannon n her bro, (boone was it ?)

why jack gets all the memories from an empty coffin, should of been kate as she sparked the first.

why is daniel a pianist not a scientist ?

why wasn't charles widmore at the concert ?

If the real lock could of walked in the atl from hospital why would he still use the wheel chair in the taxi to get to the church?

Also when widmore put one bomb on the plane which was sooo obivous, surely he would of hidden a second ? just in case

How would lapidas survive the sub sploding, n beingout for longer than the others n not the sub captian ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jrosace92

[2]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 7

ltcomstella wrote:

I'll start by saying the following,

Jacks son david mothered by juliet, then split up divorced, Real locke says jack has no sun,

Sawyer, kate, penny, DIDN'T DIE! So how come they are in thechurch? ( also miles, lapidas (the pilot), richard alpert survive

Jack being teleported out the light room, still injured and dies with vincent where he first lands on the island , if he was jacobs replacement the water in theory should of healed him, like in the temple ?

how did hurley/ desmond track down shannon n her bro, (boone was it ?)

why jack gets all the memories from an empty coffin, should of been kate as she sparked the first.

why is daniel a pianist not a scientist ?

why wasn't charles widmore at the concert ?

If the real lock could of walked in the atl from hospital why would he still use the wheel chair in the taxi to get to the church?

Also when widmore put one bomb on the plane which was sooo obivous, surely he would of hidden a second ? just in case

How would lapidas survive the sub sploding, n beingout for longer than the others n not the sub captian ?

Sorry I don't understand the wording of your first question, but all I can say about it is the Alt Reality wasn't real when they were alive, its an afterlife thing, something before after death but before heaven/hell. also known as Purgatory

Jack's Dad Christian explained this to Jack, saying that "Time is relative" in Purgatory(or something along those lines). This means that everyone died, some before Jack(Locke, Boone, Shannon, Sayid, Jin, Sun, etc) and some after Jack(Hurley, Ben, Lapidus, Kate, Sawyer, Claire, etc), but they all died eventually, and it seemed to them as if they were all in Purgatory at the same time. Thats why they were in the church.

I got nothin for this one. But it still made for a good ending that he died.

Hurley, Desmond and BOONE(he knew all along) all knew that they were dead and in heaven, so they probably found a way to contact him so they could meet up. Its not that hard to find him I guess because they knew his full name and what not.

This also just plain old made for a good ending because, since Jack is and always has been the central character, they have him remember everything last and while he's alone. Plus, him touching and opening the coffin to find it empty is such an awesome parallel to the first season where the same thing happened, and he felt a strong emotion in both scenes, thus causing him to remember

Not important. At all.

Widmore is a busy man.

These questions are continuing to get more and more unimportant.

I guess he's not as smart as he seems.

First off, what? and secondly, this is Lost. Don't question the survival possibilities of one of the characters. The reason he survived the explosion is because it was in the script, simple as that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.