Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Desmond going back home!

shan73

[1]May 26, 2010
    • level: 5

I was watching the finale yesterday again and I realised how Desmond will go back to Penny..

Ben mentioned something that there are better ways to get off the island - Jacob's rule was not to leave the island but Ben said to Hugo that he can start by helping Desmond to go home!!

Any ideas how he will get home to Penny?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chameleonic1

[2]May 26, 2010
    • level: 13
    For all we know all Hurley had to do was click his fingers to send Des back home. That is just as plausible as anything else that happened in the Finale...

ajokurvanyad

[3]May 26, 2010
    • level: 4

DDD yeah,that'll probably do the trick

cindycee

[4]May 26, 2010
    • level: 8
    well the well is still there, cant they just go down and find the wheel again lol, plus surely that zodiac that went missing on the beach is around somewhere, ben prolly has it hidden lol. no one has mentioned bernard and rose, they get to hang out with ben and hurley too, and since they werent at the church, maybe they are the new island caretakers!

OOsteb

[5]May 26, 2010
    • level: 5

May be Bens Closet has more secrets like a way off the Island. I thought Rose and Benard were there.

avi01

[6]May 26, 2010
    • level: 26
    Ben obviously know how to get out of the island. They have a boat and the coordinates.

D-DawgMan1

[7]May 26, 2010
    • level: 48
    cindycee wrote:
    well the well is still there, cant they just go down and find the wheel again lol, plus surely that zodiac that went missing on the beach is around somewhere, ben prolly has it hidden lol. no one has mentioned bernard and rose, they get to hang out with ben and hurley too, and since they werent at the church, maybe they are the new island caretakers!

I think that Rose and Bernard were actually at the church. Check the scene again, but I could have sword I saw a clean-shaven Bernard hugging someone.

cowboy2831

[8]May 26, 2010
    • level: 16

D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    cindycee wrote:
    I think that Rose and Bernard were actually at the church. Check the scene again, but I could have sword I saw a clean-shaven Bernard hugging someone.

I believe they were as well.

SVU_number_1fan

[9]May 27, 2010
    • level: 17
    chameleonic1 wrote:
    For all we know all Hurley had to do was click his fingers to send Des back home. That is just as plausible as anything else that happened in the Finale...
    hahah diddo!!!!

jaykleb

[10]May 27, 2010
    • level: 1
    they were there in the final scene but i believe it wasn't a church .. the writers gave us the impression that they were in a house of all religions .. notice all the religion symbols on the window behind jack and his father in the final scenes .. and that table in that same room

cindycee

[11]May 27, 2010
    • level: 8
    cowboy2831 wrote:

D-DawgMan1 wrote:
    cindycee wrote:

I believe they were as well.

oh they were, well maybe they still looked after the island anyway, then found someone else to take over, i like the idea of rose, bernard and vincent being in charge of the island lol. vincent shoulda been at the church!