Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

flashbacks

sammie_morris

[1]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 8
    right i was wondering that so far the flashbacks seem more boring this season so does anyone think that we will get a rose/bernard flashback or a mr eko flashback as they would be cool. another question i have is claire, at the moment she seems pointless will she have anymore flashbacks or will she fade into the background because the way i see it is her storyline is pretty much exhausted. however i do think that flashbacks as to what happened when she was kidnapped would be a nice change to the usual running of the show, what you people think
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bowling255

[2]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 66
    sammie_morris wrote:
    right i was wondering that so far the flashbacks seem more boring this season so does anyone think that we will get a rose/bernard flashback or a mr eko flashback as they would be cool. another question i have is mr eko , at the moment she seems pointless will she have anymore flashbacks or will she fade into the background because the way i see it is her storyline is pretty much exhausted. however i do think that flashbacks as to what happened when she was kidnapped would be a nice change to the usual running of the show, what you people think

SPOILERS

Rose/bernard Flashback: Producers have said not this season but maybe next season.

mr eko Flashback Next episode Jan 11

Claire Flashback ?????

robdude123

[3]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    bowling255 wrote:
    sammie_morris wrote:
    right i was wondering that so far the flashbacks seem more boring this season so does anyone think that we will get a rose/bernard flashback or a mr eko flashback as they would be cool. another question i have is mr eko , at the moment she seems pointless will she have anymore flashbacks or will she fade into the background because the way i see it is her storyline is pretty much exhausted. however i do think that flashbacks as to what happened when she was kidnapped would be a nice change to the usual running of the show, what you people think

SPOILERS

Rose/bernard Flashback: Producers have said not this season but maybe next season.

mr eko Flashback Next episode Jan 11

Claire Flashback ?????

OMG THAT STHE HUGEST SPOILER (sarcasm, its the most obvious thing in the world y did ua dd spoiler lol)

anyways the flashbacks havent been completely boring, i didnt like shannons though it showed her past

sammie_morris

[4]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 8
    ok well by boring i think that the flashbacks are really slow in comparison to last season i mean i looked forward to hurleys flashback etc but now we have had like 5 jack flash backs and similar for kate i am starting to get bored with it. i thought ana lucia's was i welcome change at least it was someone new and not jack's or kates'