Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Forum for everyone who hated the finale

shwaguy

[1]May 24, 2010
    • level: 11

Here you go..

Whine and **** here to eachother instead of bogging up the entire forum. I'm sick of all the haters complaining about the same thing.

You can all group hug here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

billgoldberg1

[2]May 24, 2010
    • level: 3

shwaguy wrote:

Here you go..

Whine and **** here to eachother instead of bogging up the entire forum. I'm sick of all the haters complaining about the same thing.

Somebody doesn't understand what a forum is. If you want uniformity, go to North Korea.

Torzhestvuyushe

[3]May 24, 2010
    I'd say all the people who loved the finale can have a separate thread to hug and kiss and cry and wallow in the sappiness that they love so much.

KingofIPirates

[4]May 24, 2010
    • level: 32
    A forum has to be objective, it can't be Praise Praise Praise all the time especially if the show doesn't actually deserve it. And just because you criticize certain aspects of the show you find dissatisfactory doesn't automatically warrant you the label as a 'hater' as we're not all like blind sheep following loyally regardless of what is shown.

aidorrocks

[5]May 24, 2010
    • level: 10

shwaguy wrote:

Here you go..

what's worse? us "whiners" or you whining about us whining?

well now that this thread has been made, we may as well use it to have our say as to why the finale could have been better.

2 things tho:

1 - there's still going to be other threads that are gonna pop up. they're allowed to be there & they're (mostly) not incoherent rants. they're legitimate questions politely worded. people have the right to discuss these things.

2 - even if everyone who didn't like parts of the finale all posted here & here only, there'd just be some other poster who loved the ending would come in & whine about how we should all just accept it or "if you think about it, you'll see it was perfect", tell us that we don't understand it, or some boring cliche/bad metaphor.

i've noticed "Torzhestvuyushe" on other threads & agree that it shouldn't be mysteries vs. characters. it always has been about both, with the mysteries being mostly ignored towards the end. i think there's loads of things that weren't explained that could've, but didn't need to be. but some feel that certain elements were missing. things that saying "ooh, it's a mystery" just doesn't work as a plot device, or really progress a story.

i personally loved the characters in the side flashes, right up to the point where i found out that half of the 6th season was just an epilogue for the basic message of everyone dies eventually & that's when you'll resolve all you're differences & move on to something better. wow! i've read loads of wild theories on the net/this forum, most of them were better in my personal opinion.

why do you feel the need to constantly complain at people for having different views?

Edited on 05/24/2010 7:00pm

shwaguy

[6]May 25, 2010

aidorrocks wrote:

shwaguy wrote:

Here you go..

what's worse? us "whiners" or you whining about us whining?

well now that this thread has been made, we may as well use it to have our say as to why the finale could have been better.

2 things tho:

1 - there's still going to be other threads that are gonna pop up. they're allowed to be there & they're (mostly) not incoherent rants. they're legitimate questions politely worded. people have the right to discuss these things.

2 - even if everyone who didn't like parts of the finale all posted here & here only, there'd just be some other poster who loved the ending would come in & whine about how we should all just accept it or "if you think about it, you'll see it was perfect", tell us that we don't understand it, or some boring cliche/bad metaphor.

i've noticed "Torzhestvuyushe" on other threads & agree that it shouldn't be mysteries vs. characters. it always has been about both, with the mysteries being mostly ignored towards the end. i think there's loads of things that weren't explained that could've, but didn't need to be. but some feel that certain elements were missing. things that saying "ooh, it's a mystery" just doesn't work as a plot device, or really progress a story.

i personally loved the characters in the side flashes, right up to the point where i found out that half of the 6th season was just an epilogue for the basic message of everyone dies eventually & that's when you'll resolve all you're differences & move on to something better. wow! i've read loads of wild theories on the net/this forum, most of them were better in my personal opinion.

why do you feel the need to constantly complain at people for having different views?

Sorry folks. I did this not for the the reasons about objective critizing but for the normal "I hatwe LOST because they didnt give answers" posts. I was a little steamed having to go through all those. I am a bit calmed down now. :-) The funny thing is the people who responded here are the ones that I wasn't **** about.

Deadeye402

[7]May 25, 2010
    I like how this thread, instead of people full of "haters," has instead attracted all the people who liked the finale (myself included). This thread fails (for its intended purpose, anyways, it does a good job for my amusement, though).