Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

How badly do you want to know the person inside the coffin?

  • Avatar of aimkhan

    aimkhan

    [1]Jan 16, 2008
    • member since: 08/14/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 131
    I hope all of you remember the coffing Jack saw when he was rescued. So do you really want to know the person inside.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of biggestlostfan

    biggestlostfan

    [2]Jan 16, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,817
    i do!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fishbulb13

    Fishbulb13

    [3]Jan 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/26/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,293
    I could care less who's in there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SofaKingLOST

    SofaKingLOST

    [4]Jan 16, 2008
    • member since: 01/07/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 150
    No as much as I want to injure you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jimmy2007

    Jimmy2007

    [5]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 785
    I'm curious...but i'm not mad about it like you seem to be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LOSTismylife

    LOSTismylife

    [6]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 03/01/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,168
    I'm interested to see who ends up being in the coffin, but I'm patient and don't want them to rush into it. They should save the reveal (if they do reveal it) to an appropraite time later on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tripping82

    tripping82

    [7]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,229
    LOSTismylife wrote:
    I'm interested to see who ends up being in the coffin, but I'm patient and don't want them to rush into it. They should save the reveal (if they do reveal it) to an appropraite time later on.


    Yeah, I feel the same way. Don't rush into it - let it simmer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WeezyFDila

    WeezyFDila

    [8]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 435
    tripping82 wrote:
    LOSTismylife wrote:
    I'm interested to see who ends up being in the coffin, but I'm patient and don't want them to rush into it. They should save the reveal (if they do reveal it) to an appropraite time later on.


    Yeah, I feel the same way. Don't rush into it - let it simmer.


    Good choice of words, i like. But my theory is they will reveal who it is without actually revealing who it is. They do this all the time in my other favorite show Las Vegas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nel50

    nel50

    [9]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,868
    WeezyFDila wrote:
    tripping82 wrote:
    LOSTismylife wrote:
    I'm interested to see who ends up being in the coffin, but I'm patient and don't want them to rush into it. They should save the reveal (if they do reveal it) to an appropraite time later on.


    Yeah, I feel the same way. Don't rush into it - let it simmer.


    Good choice of words, i like. But my theory is they will reveal who it is without actually revealing who it is. They do this all the time in my other favorite show Las Vegas.
    "they will reveal who it is without actually revealing who it is." ??????? That makes total sense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mattyjapati

    Mattyjapati

    [10]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 45

    i swear to god its going to be jack in the coffin

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Forgotten890

    Forgotten890

    [11]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 682
    Mattyjapati wrote:

    i swear to god its going to be jack in the coffin


    How is that possible.?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daryl1988

    Daryl1988

    [12]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 202
    its lost anything is posibal, good guess actually i recon it could be
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clivelover9

    clivelover9

    [13]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 08/22/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,245
    Mattyjapati wrote:

    i swear to god its going to be jack in the coffin

    Don't you think the funeral parlor man would have reacted in some way if it were Jack in the coffin? He obviously had already seen the body, they have to make sure there is someone in there to bury. So his idenical twin walks in and he doesn't react? Sorry, but your theory is bogus.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gxhkb8

    Gxhkb8

    [14]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/01/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    And then ask if the twin is friend or family????
    Edited on 01/31/2008 8:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 5h4rp13

    5h4rp13

    [15]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,922
    i think its hurley. no facts to back it up, no reason why, i just have a feeling.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frisco008

    frisco008

    [16]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/22/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 9

    I have a feeling it is Locke....and when Kate says she has to get back before "he" thinks something....could that be Sawyer?

    Poor Jack....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Will_of_the_D

    Will_of_the_D

    [17]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/31/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,494
    It will be interesting. I think it's safe to say that it's not Locke, Sawyer, or Claire. Could it be somebody totally new?
    Edited on 02/01/2008 5:02am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Flyin11

    Flyin11

    [18]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/11/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 138
    I think it could be Ben...Nobody wants to come see him and I think they said it it was nither friend nor family. I don't think that casket was big enough for Hurley No punt intended or anything, just being realistic...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SnuggleWithMe

    SnuggleWithMe

    [19]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 02/22/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183
    Its Walt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cowboy2831

    cowboy2831

    [20]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 614

    5h4rp13 wrote:
    i think its hurley. no facts to back it up, no reason why, i just have a feeling.

    I would think that Kate would care about Hurley, rather than seeming so cold when Jack mentioned the person dying. Unless, of course Hurley did something "crazy" to put them in danger after they returned to civilization.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.