We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

lost call sheet was true?

kaizoku-o

[1]May 28, 2010
    • level: 3

What do you think about the mistake someone did when leaving the finale script?

It wasnt a joke that abc made a big deal about the call sheet and that its their property, meanwhile everyone thought they were playing us

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

motleylil

[2]May 28, 2010
    • level: 19

Yes, surprisingly, it was true. I didn't watch it at the time, and I was curious to see it now that the show's over. I find it strange that they call the bottom of the waterfall "hell", but anyway.

anthem47

[3]May 29, 2010
    • level: 7

Wow, that's massive, I'm glad I avoid spoilers, hehe. The guy who left that call sheet probably had the same expression as Michael Emerson when he told Attack of the Show about those DVD features, that sort of stressed, staring into middle distance "ahhh....crap."

kaizoku-o

[4]May 30, 2010
    • level: 3

for me i read it before the finale, but i only remembered something about jack, desmond, water and rope. so i just thought it was jack pulling desmond from the well, then after the finale i went back and the read the sheet, thats when i checked that its true, i totally thought it was abc messing with our minds.