TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Mikhail is a Zombie?

Where did Patchy come from

Pistol_Star

[1]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    wtf how did he come back to life? im surprised there were no threads about this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CaptainPervert

[2]Apr 26, 2007
    He survived because the island lets people heal quickly

DrLar

[3]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    He was revived by the monster! why? because it wasn't his time to die.. LOL

ourmutualfriend

[4]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 8

Who cares? He's back!!!!

Also, I suggest we change his nickname to "Patch Adams". It's what they use on TWoP. It's funnier.

Pistol_Star

[5]Apr 26, 2007
    now im convinced that the supersonic gate was sorta fake and he faked his death thats why he said thank you because they were prativally letting him go

Pistol_Star

[7]Apr 26, 2007
    ourmutualfriend wrote:

Who cares? He's back!!!!

Also, I suggest we change his nickname to "Patch Adams". It's what they use on TWoP. It's funnier.

wut do u mean who cares! its not like people get killed an suddenly come out of nowhere lol

ourmutualfriend

[8]Apr 26, 2007
    The gate is real enough. It warded off the monster. I think Locke, Kate, or Sayid should have checked him a bit more carefully before assuming he was dead. I guess he came within an inch of dying but healed thanks to "island magic" or whatever.

ourmutualfriend

[9]Apr 26, 2007
    Pistol_Star wrote:
    ourmutualfriend wrote:

Who cares? He's back!!!!

wut do u mean who cares! its not like people get killed an suddenly come out of nowhere lol

Dude, what island are you watching?

cs11wa

[10]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    CaptainPervert wrote:

He was heavily stunned by high Hz on the sonic fence. The island heals him after the losties went to the Otherville. Also when they head back to the beach, wont they return the same route as they come. If so, didn't they see the patchty body by the fence?

ourmutualfriend

[11]Apr 26, 2007

cs11wa wrote:
    CaptainPervert wrote:
    He was heavily stunned by high Hz on the sonic fence. The island heals him after the losties went to the Otherville. Also when they head back to the beach, wont they return the same route as they come. If so, didn't they see the patchty body by the fence?

They probably didn't come back the same way.

MalionX

[12]Apr 26, 2007
    I think he's a ZOMBIE!!!
    He aint afraid of no flare gun now!!111!11!

No, but really, he probably wasn't killed all the way... because the fence was on LOW.
    And he healed, went to the Otherville, couldn't find anyone, kept looking about, found the flare... you know the rest.

Zombies aren't that good at combat.
    Clones are... but only Clone Troopers.
    As soon as they become Storm Troopers though, they suck again.

The last option is right too... he did come from the Others.

Cartman86

[13]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    Or the fence just wards off smoke monster but not anything else. Certain frequences.

MalionX

[14]Apr 26, 2007
    Cartman86 wrote:
    Or the fence just wards off smoke monster but not anything else. Certain frequences.

I don't know, that sezure thing it does looks pretty painful.
    That alone would ward me off.

Me no likely the bloody ear thing.

leme009

[15]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    What if the fence has something to do with the "magic box"? Maby Patchy didn´t die or got hurt, he just entered some other dimension.... just a thought

Tavion_FYClan

[16]Apr 26, 2007

Crazy Theory time! Now remember how Mr Eko thought he saw his brother in the forest before he was absolutely slaughtered before the smoke creature smashed him up? remember when Shannon continued to think that she could see Walt in the jungle? remember when Jack could have sworn that he could see his father walking through the jungle? Well here is a crazy theory. The smoke creature is the will of the island! Why do I bring this up? The smoke creature gave Patchy a second opportunity of life for he has the will of the island behind him, just like how Locke can now walk, just like Jinn can now make babies and just like how Rose got herself cured from her deadly-diease/illness thing.

So when the "others" worship this bloke called Jacob they are worshipping the great man would spawned smokey into the material world. I also have a theory that the water surrounding the Island contains waters from the fountain of eternal youth, that is why Saywer could live so long in the water even with a bullet wound and then afterwards walk all the way to the survivors camp and get healed. Also explains why Libby died because no one given her any water. Oh also smokey has the ability to effect people's thoughts and connects to the island spiritually, that is why Eko and Locke had a strong connection to the island. Eko was slained by the spirit because he had fulfilled his purpose that smokey wanted him to serve or smokey killed Eko because he failed what the spirit had guided Eko towards. Another theory I have is that Mikhail is actually dead now, but instead the power of smokey given Mikhail to walk on the Island as an Asteral Spirit.

Ghidorah06

[17]Apr 26, 2007
    Rousseau, Sayid, Kate, or Locke NEVER checked to see if Mikhail was actually dead or not. They just "assumed" he was a walked off...

cholo_dude

[18]Apr 26, 2007
    Tavion_FYClan wrote:

Crazy Theory time! Now remember how Mr Eko thought he saw his brother in the forest before he was absolutely slaughtered before the smoke creature smashed him up? remember when Shannon continued to think that she could see Walt in the jungle? remember when Jack could have sworn that he could see his father walking through the jungle? Well here is a crazy theory. The smoke creature is the will of the island! Why do I bring this up? The smoke creature gave Patchy a second opportunity of life for he has the will of the island behind him, just like how Locke can now walk, just like Jinn can now make babies and just like how Rose got herself cured from her deadly-diease/illness thing.

So when the "others" worship this bloke called Jacob they are worshipping the great man would spawned smokey into the material world. I also have a theory that the water surrounding the Island contains waters from the fountain of eternal youth, that is why Saywer could live so long in the water even with a bullet wound and then afterwards walk all the way to the survivors camp and get healed. Also explains why Libby died because no one given her any water. Oh also smokey has the ability to effect people's thoughts and connects to the island spiritually, that is why Eko and Locke had a strong connection to the island. Eko was slained by the spirit because he had fulfilled his purpose that smokey wanted him to serve or smokey killed Eko because he failed what the spirit had guided Eko towards. Another theory I have is that Mikhail is actually dead now, but instead the power of smokey given Mikhail to walk on the Island as an Asteral Spirit.

Sounds like it could be possible

Pistol_Star

[19]Apr 26, 2007
    Tavion_FYClan wrote:

this theory is...

impossible lol except for some parts about blacky

cholo_dude

[20]Apr 26, 2007
    Ghidorah06 wrote:
    Rousseau, Sayid, Kate, or Locke NEVER checked to see if Mikhail was actually dead or not. They just "assumed" he was a walked off...

Actually i think one of them checked his pulse yet