Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Official Lost Spoiler Thread (Spoilers, obviously)

SabotFox

[1]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 42
    Lost forum users, you've asked, and so you have received: This is your one-stop shop for all your Lost spoilage needs.  I know some of you feel the need to blurt out all sorts of craziness that you discover about this show, so all I ask is that you keep it in this thread.  Have fun!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ackermaniv

[2]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 10

UPDATED 12/21

Episode 7- 'not in portland'- juliet, juliet will shoot someone

synopsis: "Jack is in command, as the fate of one of The Others' lives rests in his hand. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer find an ally in one of The Others, and Juliet makes a shocking decision that could endanger her standing with her people."

Episode 8- 'flashes before your eyes' desmond; huge bomb will be dropped

info: "The Widmores pop up in the Feb. 14 episode, which is called "Flashes Before Your Eyes" and involves Hurley and Charlie trying to figure out why Desmond has been acting so weird since the hatch went blooey."

Episode 9- jack, fb- his time in thailand and getting the tattoos

info: "Crazy Frenchwoman Rousseau (Mira Furlan), meanwhile, is back on Feb. 28. That episode will also have Hurley finding a junked car -- for reals, that's what it says -- on the island. "

Episode 10-'tricia tanaka is dead'- hurley, fb will most likely be on the deck incident; cheech marin will play hurley'd dad

Episode 11- 'enter 77'-- most likely sayid (maybe rouseau--wishful thinking)

Episode 12- claire; second huge bomb will be dropped

Episode 13- features 2 orange county homicide detectives (most likely a Locke fb, and an explination to the paralysis)

Things to be answered in season 3-- interview with the producers-- ask ausiello (nov.

here are some of the main points:

michael probably won't be back this season

we're gonna see what they did with the kids by the second ep. after the break

explination of the hatch effects in  a 'flash-something' manner (flashback, flashforward, etc)

who are the others

eyepatch man will play a prominant role this season

2 major bombs will be dropped in the first 3 episodes after the break

bai ling will be in a 3 episode stint, once of them is with jack

our survivors will be going to the black rock again, and possibly the radio station

charlie will not die anytime soon, thanks to claire

Edited on 12/21/2006 7:31pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Lostlover23

[3]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 34
    I am gunna love this thread I can tell already

ha-Y-n1

[4]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    Lostlover23 wrote:
    I am gunna love this thread I can tell already

YES

TauhiryoLee

[5]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4
    WOW, I must of Lost time or something, I thought there are at least 3 pages. I really must of Lost my mind without Lost =p 

cc82

[6]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    I can tell you that she will be shooting ben. I know it sounds like there should be a better twist, but there isn't. Juliette basically takes the reins over until Jacob get there with get this...... Locke. None the less Locke and crew will eventually on their way to what will be the flame, see the hydra island. The locke party will get to the doors of the flame only to see that they were already open, and now the really creepy part is the reappearance of Boone at the entrance. Well I guess we did see him earlier in the season, but this time its not only Locke that actually sees him.... As it turns out Jacob is the leader of the others and knows everything about the losties just like juliette. So not to completely give it away, but the opening scene in episode 7 will be of penelope on a boat with the two guys that were in the arctic when the swan blew up at the end of season two. Yes shes on a boat to find the island, and does. Even more confusing is that she actually knows who ben is! Oh and apparently he is the only way they are getting off the island, which I am still confused about.

If you read this and watch the opening scene of ep 7 you'll be one step ahead of most people.

Oh and also more confusion is that Jacob lets jack go saying to juliette "is this the way we treat our guests?" By the end of ep 9 almost everyone execpt locke cause he stays with jacob gets back to the main island.

ha-Y-n1

[7]Nov 15, 2006
    cc82 wrote:
    I can tell you that she will be shooting ben. I know it sounds like there should be a better twist, but there isn't. Juliette basically takes the reins over until Jacob get there with get this...... Locke. None the less Locke and crew will eventually on their way to what will be the flame, see the hydra island. The locke party will get to the doors of the flame only to see that they were already open, and now the really creepy part is the reappearance of Boone at the entrance. Well I guess we did see him earlier in the season, but this time its not only Locke that actually sees him.... As it turns out Jacob is the leader of the others and knows everything about the losties just like juliette. So not to completely give it away, but the opening scene in episode 7 will be of penelope on a boat with the two guys that were in the arctic when the swan blew up at the end of season two. Yes shes on a boat to find the island, and does. Even more confusing is that she actually knows who ben is! Oh and apparently he is the only way they are getting off the island, which I am still confused about.

If you read this and watch the opening scene of ep 7 you'll be one step ahead of most people.

Oh and also more confusion is that Jacob lets jack go saying to juliette "is this the way we treat our guests?" By the end of ep 9 almost everyone execpt locke cause he stays with jacob gets back to the main island.

who is the source that you got this from?

if this is true then my theory that ben is the only that knows how to get off the island is correct, and that is why everyone respects him so much, they all want off the island too.

peekone

[8]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 45
    cc82 wrote:

bullsh*t. this is your first & only post.

RIK1970

[9]Nov 15, 2006
    Why is there another break til February ? It's only just come back on air for christ's sake! Which muppet decided that was a good idea...not!!

peekone

[10]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 45
    RIK1970 wrote:
    Why is there another break til February ? It's only just come back on air for christ's sake! Which muppet decided that was a good idea...not!!

short answer; sweeps. and nobody in america really watches tv during the holidays, supposedly..

and this is a spoiler thread.

rslade70

[11]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 8
    cc82 wrote:

For your first post, this is a doozie. Are you on the inside or something like that? Or just guessing?

andybarron1

[12]Nov 15, 2006

cc82 wrote:
    I can tell you that she will be shooting ben. I know it sounds like there should be a better twist, but there isn't. Juliette basically takes the reins over until Jacob get there with get this...... Locke. None the less Locke and crew will eventually on their way to what will be the flame, see the hydra island. The locke party will get to the doors of the flame only to see that they were already open, and now the really creepy part is the reappearance of Boone at the entrance. Well I guess we did see him earlier in the season, but this time its not only Locke that actually sees him.... As it turns out Jacob is the leader of the others and knows everything about the losties just like juliette. So not to completely give it away, but the opening scene in episode 7 will be of penelope on a boat with the two guys that were in the arctic when the swan blew up at the end of season two. Yes shes on a boat to find the island, and does. Even more confusing is that she actually knows who ben is! Oh and apparently he is the only way they are getting off the island, which I am still confused about. If you read this and watch the opening scene of ep 7 you'll be one step ahead of most people. Oh and also more confusion is that Jacob lets jack go saying to juliette "is this the way we treat our guests?" By the end of ep 9 almost everyone execpt locke cause he stays with jacob gets back to the main island.

cc82 - Must be an alias messing with everyone. 

ackermaniv

[13]Nov 15, 2006

cc82 wrote:
    I can tell you that she will be shooting ben. I know it sounds like there should be a better twist, but there isn't. Juliette basically takes the reins over until Jacob get there with get this...... Locke. None the less Locke and crew will eventually on their way to what will be the flame, see the hydra island. The locke party will get to the doors of the flame only to see that they were already open, and now the really creepy part is the reappearance of Boone at the entrance. Well I guess we did see him earlier in the season, but this time its not only Locke that actually sees him.... As it turns out Jacob is the leader of the others and knows everything about the losties just like juliette. So not to completely give it away, but the opening scene in episode 7 will be of penelope on a boat with the two guys that were in the arctic when the swan blew up at the end of season two. Yes shes on a boat to find the island, and does. Even more confusing is that she actually knows who ben is! Oh and apparently he is the only way they are getting off the island, which I am still confused about. If you read this and watch the opening scene of ep 7 you'll be one step ahead of most people. Oh and also more confusion is that Jacob lets jack go saying to juliette "is this the way we treat our guests?" By the end of ep 9 almost everyone execpt locke cause he stays with jacob gets back to the main island.

alright, somebody wrote this exact thing, as long as an episode discripsion for 7, 8, 9 on spoilerslost.blogspot.com sometime this weekend. the entire thing is clearly wrong, and the message was deleted after 24 hours. there is absolutely no proof to this, and if you had read the episode recaps of 7,8,9 that went along with this, you would all be laughing hysterically. One of the best parts, and i'll end with this, is where, in episode 9, juliet locks jack and ben in some forest simulation thing, and sets a polar bear to attack them, and whoever doesn't get killed gets to live. The entire discriptions for 7 8  9, from whatever the source, or somebody's convoluted mind, is completely wrong.

Now, sabotfox, it is time to delete his message.

ha-Y-n1

[16]Nov 15, 2006
    whoa, wassup with the triple post?

TauhiryoLee

[17]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 4

wow ackermaniv 500th posts, nice!

EDIT: full name lol

Edited on 11/15/2006 3:03pm

ackermaniv

[18]Nov 15, 2006
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

wow ackermaniv 500th posts, nice!

EDIT: full name lol

...well, its easy when you post the same thing three times... lol

poster above lee:

no, my computer was running slow, and it didn't go back to the topic after i submitted it, so i pressed submit again... and again.. and a few more times-- i'm acually surprised only 3 went in...

i'll delete them

cc82

[19]Nov 15, 2006
    fellas easy on the newbie here....I'm just spouting what I saw and yes it was deleted the next day.  However is anything I said really all that farfetched?  I mean this is lost we are talking about.  There is one part I didn't see in the spoiler blog which most people have been talking about, which is what happened to the children.  Whatever I'll shut up until february.

ackermaniv

[20]Nov 15, 2006

cc82 wrote:
    fellas easy on the newbie here....I'm just spouting what I saw and yes it was deleted the next day.  However is anything I said really all that farfetched?  I mean this is lost we are talking about.  There is one part I didn't see in the spoiler blog which most people have been talking about, which is what happened to the children.  Whatever I'll shut up until february.

i didn't even notice you were new... i just read what you said, remembered reading it somewhere else-- the intro sounded plausible, but if you read the entire descripsions for episodes 7, 8, and 9, you can easily tell how fake it is.