Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Official SERIES FINALE Discussion: ''The End''

  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [41]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    OceanicAckbar wrote:
    miss_wierd wrote:


    OceanicAckbar wrote:
    AnilThornberry wrote:


    OMG. This is it. MIB is dead. :O


    Kate, I love you


    And there's still an hour left!



    Well a half an hour now.


    Nope, it's goes until 11:30!



    OH!!!! YAY!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [42]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    AnilThornberry wrote:
    miss_wierd wrote:


    OceanicAckbar wrote:
    AnilThornberry wrote:


    OMG. This is it. MIB is dead. :O


    Kate, I love you


    And there's still an hour left!



    Well a half an hour now.


    Nope, ends 11 30. It has been extended.



    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [43]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    Generallee02 wrote:


    I'm kinda thinking the side-forward will stay as the place they live now with all of the characters remembering the island and what happened and will stay connected/together in the alternate life. With some meeting at the end of show with them all together talking about what they remember.



    That would be awesome!!!! Jin tells Sawyer we will see you there! ROFL! Sawyer says see you where?! ROFL!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheGreatRingsby

    TheGreatRingsby

    [44]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 86

    YUS Sawyer and Juliette are back together!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goclarkgo

    goclarkgo

    [45]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 94
    WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [46]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    YAY! Sawyer and blondie remember!!! They do have some great chemistry.. But I still want Sawyer and Kate together!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sephmerrittx

    sephmerrittx

    [47]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 08/28/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 43
    Does anyone know if that unplugging the snack machine trick actually works? lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [48]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    sephmerrittx wrote:
    Does anyone know if that unplugging the snack machine trick actually works? lol


    ROFL! I have no idea!! I wonder!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnilThornberry

    AnilThornberry

    [49]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,416
    Well Jack and Kate better reunite and remember too like Sawyer/Juliet did. That will be such a perfect end to the love stories.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KamakaLo

    KamakaLo

    [50]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 11/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,982
    ^ I was always torn on who I wanted Kate with but in the end I say Jack. I always felt like she had more of a love connection with Jack over Sawyer. I think she had more of sexual chemistry with Sawyer and besides I like him with Juliet better. These reunions are really getting to me though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheGreatRingsby

    TheGreatRingsby

    [51]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 86
    miss_wierd wrote:

    YAY! Sawyer and blondie remember!!! They do have some great chemistry.. But I still want Sawyer and Kate together!!



    Kate and Sawyer, I use to like. But if Kate goes from loving Jack, to Sawyer, to Jack again, and back to Sawyer. It just makes her look like a confused fool. I'm glad she decided to stick with Jack this time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pulse23

    pulse23

    [52]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 02/11/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 13

    Is there any specials b4 or after the final two episodes?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shwaguy

    shwaguy

    [53]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 02/16/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 705
    pulse23 wrote:

    Is there any specials b4 or after the final two episodes?



    OMG Hurley the man even with the fake jacob transfer..lol.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goclarkgo

    goclarkgo

    [54]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 94

    ZOMG THE PLANE MADE IT!!!!!!!! ****

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [55]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    JACK YOU DID IT!!!! YEAH! But what is happening now? He isn't gonna die is he?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goclarkgo

    goclarkgo

    [56]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 10/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 94
    I dunno! Im so nervous!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [57]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    KamakaLo wrote:
    ^ I was always torn on who I wanted Kate with but in the end I say Jack. I always felt like she had more of a love connection with Jack over Sawyer.



    Jack and Kate have no chemistry. They are just bland. Kate and Sawyer are hott together!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [58]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    shwaguy wrote:
    pulse23 wrote:


    Is there any specials b4 or after the final two episodes?


    OMG Hurley the man even with the fake jacob transfer..lol.....



    Huh?! That was fake? How do you know?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miss_wierd

    miss_wierd

    [59]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 920

    TheGreatRingsby wrote:
    miss_wierd wrote:


    YAY! Sawyer and blondie remember!!! They do have some great chemistry.. But I still want Sawyer and Kate together!!


    Kate and Sawyer, I use to like. But if Kate goes from loving Jack, to Sawyer, to Jack again, and back to Sawyer. It just makes her look like a confused fool. I'm glad she decided to stick with Jack this time.



    ROFL! Yeah that better not happen again!!!! Stick with Sawyer!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cowboy2831

    cowboy2831

    [60]May 23, 2010
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 614

    miss_wierd wrote:


    shwaguy wrote:
    pulse23 wrote:


    Is there any specials b4 or after the final two episodes?


    OMG Hurley the man even with the fake jacob transfer..lol.....



    Huh?! That was fake? How do you know?



    Jack didn't recite the incantation.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.