Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

one of the oceanic 6-my guess(poss. spoilers)

mm668771

[1]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 10

ok heres what i think.

when charlie visits hurley at santa rosa; when charlie disappears and hurley's POV is on where charlie was, there was a woman sitting with her back to hurley. if you look and compare, it looks like juliet's back. to me, it matches her bodyframe as well as her haircolor and hair length.

dont know where a photo of it is, but im pretty sure its juliet.

raises a ton of possible questions about her characther and where shes going in the story in my opinion.

discuss...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MetallicremA

[2]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 11
    Hahaha... no, she's not Juliet.

Greeza

[3]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 7
    I think in the next few episodes they will reveal who the Oceanic Six are. I also think all their lives are going to be dreadful, in Jack's one he's a crazy drunk who wants to go back to the island, Hurley is just crazy and wants to go back to the island. I think the whole point of the flash forwards are to show us they'll all be happier if they stay on the island. I don't think anyone's getting off.

Cenina

[4]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 14

We know that Jack, Kate and Hugo are three of the Oceanic six for sure. Now, the fourth could be the unknown person in the coffin we've seen in the last season finale; maybe Kate's partner (the one Jack is talking about when he meets Kate at the airport) is another survivor. And the last one? Who is he/she?

drockin13

[5]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    You should turn this into the "Who Do You Think Are In The Six" thread.

1. Jack
    2. Kate
    3. Hurley
    4. Claire w/Aaron
    5. Sun w/possible baby
    6. Juliet

I still believe that Jin will die because of the DUI. Also, I feel Bernard or Rose would have a chance to leave, but won't go without each other. Claire is kind of just wishful thinking. (Hurley mentioned he wished he would have chosen Jack's group, but it could be related to something else rather than the rescuees) And I really think Ben was in the coffin... so he can replace someone lol.

And actually, further speculating on the Oceanic Six...

Who is to say that mean six of them survived? Obviously it is a long shot, but it could be a countdown of the survivors who haven't died in freak accidents or committed suicide from regret (see Titantic Survivors).

--- ooo, that last paragraph was out there. Feel free to disregard. haha

MisterTFerguson

[6]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    According to this article (warning possible spoilers)

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/general/view.bg?articleid=1068797&srvc=home&position=4

Kate ends up with
    ***SPOILER***
    if this is true, then......
    ***SPOILER***
    thanks for reading

aprildo777

[7]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 16
    1. Jack
    2. Kate
    3. Hurley
    4. Sun
    5. Jin
    6. Sayid

100% positive, i've heard it from multiple reliable resources

D-DawgMan1

[8]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 48
    Who's to say the person Kate ends up with is a grown man? It doesn't say romantically involved. Maybe she got pregnant on the island and because she makes it off, she will have her baby safely without risk of dying since she's off the island. But that's only a theory, I have no idea.

palmzo16

[9]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 3
    Naveen Andrew's (Syids character) gave an interveiw and said that we will know five of the oceanic six by the time the eight ordered scripts are aired.

Leryn

[10]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    mm668771 wrote:

ok heres what i think.

when charlie visits hurley at santa rosa; when charlie disappears and hurley's POV is on where charlie was, there was a woman sitting with her back to hurley. if you look and compare, it looks like juliet's back. to me, it matches her bodyframe as well as her haircolor and hair length.

raises a ton of possible questions about her characther and where shes going in the story in my opinion.

discuss...

illogical Juliet was not on oceanic flight 815 therefore she would not be one of the OCEANIC 6

Souza98

[11]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    Leryn wrote:
    illogical Juliet was not on oceanic flight 815 therefore she would not be one of the OCEANIC 6

Exactly! Being part of the "Oceanic 6" media storm would imply that you were a survivor of the crash and involved in the settlement from the company giving out the gold tickets that Jack has. We can only assume that six people were involved in this, Juliet and potentially Kate would not be part of these six people.

reblex310

[12]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    Kate is supa hot.

Ghidorah06

[13]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 8

palmzo16 wrote:
    Naveen Andrew's (Syids character) gave an interveiw and said that we will know five of the oceanic six by the time the eight ordered scripts are aired.

That means that it's impossible for Kate to be one of the "Oceanic 6". Someone was right...her being a fugitive makes her not a "celebrity". Why am I saying this? Well, from what I've read 5 of the 8 episodes are flashforwards.....

***SPOILER***

Edited on 02/03/2008 9:49pm

gabo160390

[14]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    Def Aaron is one of them. My guess Claire died or something and Kate adopted him

Vincentyler

[15]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 4

What I really want to know about the Oceanic 6 is not who the 6 are but rather the fabricated cover story they have to lie and use about who, what, when, where, why, and how everything happened from the time the flight dissapeared to when they are annouced as "The Oceanic 6" Hero's.

Leryn

[16]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 12

Of course the person you suggest in the spoiler may not be one of the 6 either if he was dead before he arrived back which could mean there is another but it is unlikely...Good spot with the Kate thing!

Edited on 02/04/2008 8:11am

Senzol04

[17]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 4
    We find out in 4.04- Eggtown, that the "him" kate was referring to is indeed Aaron as she has adopted him and they live together...

therockstop

[18]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    Leryn wrote:
    mm668771 wrote:

ok heres what i think.

discuss...

True,

I would think the 6 would have to have been on the flight originally.

therock0603

[19]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 3

Greeza wrote:
    I think in the next few episodes they will reveal who the Oceanic Six are. I also think all their lives are going to be dreadful, in Jack's one he's a crazy drunk who wants to go back to the island, Hurley is just crazy and wants to go back to the island. I think the whole point of the flash forwards are to show us they'll all be happier if they stay on the island. I don't think anyone's getting off.

It's safe to say, I'll be very pissed off if these flashes forward are not the actual present and are just hypothetical scenarios. When I saw the last episode of season 3 I was blown away, and I thought immediately that what they should do is have the show take place in the present with them off the island, and the flashbacks being their final moments on the island. After seeing the first episode of season 4, it seemed that it was gonna be kinda like that. Then the second episode consisted of stuff entirely on the island with flashbacks to earlier events.

Anyway, my point being...they better really get off the island rather than these being "what if" snapshots that are blown off after a few episodes. Of course, in that case many people will stay behind, but that's fine. This way, it brings a whole new type of conflict to the show...Jack falling apart wanting to get back, Kate wanting to leave it all behind, Hurley still obsessing over the island as well, whoever else gets off doing their thing, and then the rest left on the island discovering answers to its mysteries. Also, with people off the island and some still obsessing over it, they could be looking into and discovering Dharma's activities elsewhere in the world. And the last episode, along with comments made last season about how the girls in the underwater station were supposed to be on assignment in Canada I think, made it clear that Dharma is much bigger than just the island.

jwlostfan09

[20]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    drockin13 wrote:
    You should turn this into the "Who Do You Think Are In The Six" thread.

1. Jack
    2. Kate
    3. Hurley
    4. Claire w/Aaron
    5. Sun w/possible baby
    6. Juliet

I still believe that Jin will die because of the DUI. Also, I feel Bernard or Rose would have a chance to leave, but won't go without each other. Claire is kind of just wishful thinking. (Hurley mentioned he wished he would have chosen Jack's group, but it could be related to something else rather than the rescuees) And I really think Ben was in the coffin... so he can replace someone lol.

And actually, further speculating on the Oceanic Six...

Who is to say that mean six of them survived? Obviously it is a long shot, but it could be a countdown of the survivors who haven't died in freak accidents or committed suicide from regret (see Titantic Survivors).

--- ooo, that last paragraph was out there. Feel free to disregard. haha

That last paragraph is actually pretty decent theory... ive been wondering that myself