Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

podcast with michael emerson (alot of info), spoilerish

ackermaniv

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 10

http://comicnewsinsider.com/

http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/showthread.php?t=67156)

Podcast interview with Michael Emerson reveals a few spoilers:

When asked about upcoming deaths, Michael only mentioned one by name. He said "I'm worried about Charlie". He then stopped to think about what has already aired and then said "nevermind". When describing Charlie's character he said "he makes mistakes".

When speaking of the Others, he indicates that he believes there is a reason why they seem to have superstrength. He was specifically told when climbing the cliff with Sawyer in EMFH that it was "very easy for Ben, and very tough for Josh."

He says the question of Ben and Alex's relationship will soon be answered.

He says there may be a reason why Ben when to Lostie beach alone. He may have a certain quality that made him uniquely suited for the mission.

He says the Others are possibly nearly like normal humans but have one thing different. One should consider why they seem stronger (Juliet knocking out Jack, Ben beating on Sawyer, Goodwin, etc.) and why they don't seem to want to leave the island when it appears they can.

Lastly, he says Ben being out of commission from the surgery may create a vaccuum of power that some "frightening characters" we haven't met yet may try to step into.

Pikki weren't very smoothly introduced but they may become more important.

The Others we know do not work for Dharma or Hanso.

Ben really has lived on the island his whole life.

We will see the Others have contact with the outside world.

There is more than one group of Others that the Others are aware of but are not a breakaway group of theirs.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

richlost

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    ackermaniv wrote:

http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/showthread.php?t=67156)

Bad link?????????? I can't get in.

dklinus

[3]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 4
    interestin

cavanagh15

[4]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 35

Charlies going to die? Onoes.

I just hope the rest of season 3 brings that "excitment" back into Lost. Im not one of those people who "hated" the 6 episodes of season 3, but they did seem a little...boring at times considering you had Jack, Sawyer, and Kate flashbacks...which should have been really awesome.

Family-Guy-Gary

[5]Jan 9, 2007
    Thanks angain Ack, most of the time you submit good information. Thanks for writing what happens too, because I frankly cannot be bothered to look at the podcast, although I might check it out later.

ackermaniv

[6]Jan 9, 2007

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:
    Thanks angain Ack, most of the time you submit good information. Thanks for writing what happens too, because I frankly cannot be bothered to look at the podcast, although I might check it out later.

what do you mean most of the time?  i never submit bad stuff, i just make comments when i see a thread on jate for the 20th time.

also, i didn't write that out, i just copied it from somewhere else-- i don't have time to listen to those things.

dklinus

[7]Jan 9, 2007
    ackermaniv wrote:

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:

what do you mean most of the time?  i never submit bad stuff, i just make comments when i see a thread on jate for the 20th time.

also, i didn't write that out, i just copied it from somewhere else-- i don't have time to listen to those things.

I´ve never seen ackermaniv submit bad stuff.... you always come with good things, spoilers, promoes and previews..

Keep up the good work

CarteBreak2

[8]Jan 9, 2007

Ive been sayin all along (maybe not on here though lol) that there r a nother set of others, also that the others r not part of Dharma, hmm charlie gunna die? hopefully? hes been really anoyying, so has jack but i wont go into that, i suspect that charlie does die cuz then Boone will be right (from lockes vision thing) he says they (meaning charlie and Claire) will be ok, for awhile. so the bad things that will happen will be charlie dieing possibly, and claire drowning (from the lost moments) but somehow desmands new power will help save her. and i read somewhere that desmand will tell charlie a vision he saw, could the vision be of charlie dieing, and so des is trying to help charlie?        

ackermaniv

[9]Jan 9, 2007

i think people are misreading this alot, or not reading into it enough.

okay. take yourself back to 10/18/06. further instructions. locke's vision. 'they'll be alright for a while' and 'nothing you can do... right now'. now, it seems like charlie and claire are in trouble-- claire getting hit by lightning, drowning (lost moment), and this info about charlie not being safe. and we heard desmond say 'no mater what i do you're gonna die'. what about what other people (i.e locke) do? couldn't other people save them besides desmond?

Family-Guy-Gary

[10]Jan 10, 2007
    ackermaniv wrote:

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:

How dare you copy and paste! But all is forgiven.

What I mean by most of the time is alot of the time. Remember the time you done those two joke posts taking the piss out of Jate and Skate.

ackermaniv

[11]Jan 10, 2007
    Family-Guy-Gary wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:

What I mean by most of the time is alot of the time. Remember the time you done those two joke posts taking the piss out of Jate and Skate.

joke posts?

those were no jokes.

i was completely serious about them. i love SKATE and JATE. GO SKATE AND JATE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

hirostheman

[12]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    ackermaniv wrote:
    Family-Guy-Gary wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:

joke posts?

those were no jokes.

i was completely serious about them. i love SKATE and JATE. GO SKATE AND JATE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a three way?? JSKATE if you will.

Ghidorah06

[13]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    ^ Heck no

Family-Guy-Gary

[14]Jan 12, 2007
    ackermaniv wrote:
    Family-Guy-Gary wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Family-Guy-Gary wrote:

joke posts?

those were no jokes.

Or were they?