Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

s06 premiere anniversary!

Lunatikatt

[1]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 8

Rewatched the first episode...allthough i cheated cause i checked out lostrevised.
    Enjoyed it of course, its LOST afterall but nah ill keep the sideline thank you.

So.. even when its done its still generating questions...

when kate wakes up on the tree...did you think something was wrong with your audio?

do you think jack shouldve thrown the bomb with more strength??

they keep saying "it worked" but it didnt really work, it just means they catched up and are glad to be together again??what worked as that they all remembered eachother...in the afterlife...so they didnt have to loose eachother all over again?

even when its over and whats done its done do you find yourself still asking new questions and wondering more about the characters?do u sometimes wish the sideline had been real life? even when their lives wouldve been kinda crappy?

so the conclusion is: they where always there to save the island...and then stay together in "another life".

oh well ... i guess rewatching just brings back memories hehe

rock on losties...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alienfanex

[2]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 4

I agree with most of what you are saying, however, I do have one question. Do you really think that "each other" is one word?

Alienfanex

[3]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 4

I agree with most of what you are saying, however, I do have one question. Do you really think that "each other" is one word?

Lunatikatt

[4]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 8
    i was too excited...

b00gieman1

[5]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 2

I get so frustrated a people who always say Lost is so original. I have been banned from almost every Lost site out there for trying to show you guys the truth. The entire foundation that is Lost was based upon two 30 year old Doctor Who series: The Face of Evil and The Keys to Time. I just started a twitter campaign to show everyone the light again. You can follow me at @b00gieman1 on twitter or just go and read my blog/webiste at:

http://lostanddoctorwhokeytotimesimilarities.blogspot.com/

http://home.comcast.net/~b00gieman/site/?/home/

On Twitter I just recapped what I am posting in my one similarity a day plan. If you missed it here is what I have tweeted thus far: