Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

some new (sort of) spoilers-- nothing too spoilery

ackermaniv

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 10

here ya go:

- There will be a new female character joining the cast in Episode 17 who will be on the show until at least the end of the season. - SecretAgentMan

- Locke's obsession to get to the bottom of the islands mysteries will draw suspicion from Sayid who fears Locke may be acting without the greater good in mind.  AbcMediaNet

- Having redeemed himself to Claire, Charlie's future will be in doubt when Desmond shares a vision with him.  AbcMediaNet

- There will be after effects from the hatch implosion which may have global consequences.  AbcMediaNet

- A prop seen on set indicates there may be a 70's flash back coming.  The object may get destroyed because there were two of them.  Super Sock

- Ben survives the operation and is around for at least five more episodes. Crave Online

- Ben and Locke may yet have scenes together.  Crave Online

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost_spoilers/lost_spoiler_roundup_01082007.php#more

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ackermaniv

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    the producers said that they needed a new non-crash character to continue the libby story-- sounds to me like it will be this new girl.

Ghidorah06

[3]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)...

Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all.

Interesting stuff here.

imfallingfast

[4]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    This is exactly why they hate you, this should be Jate/Skate related info only, argh says the pirate who for now remains nameless.I hope to see Ben and Locke in a scene together....as long as they are not making out that is.

ackermaniv

[5]Jan 8, 2007

Ghidorah06 wrote:
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)... Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all. Interesting stuff here.

at least five episodes-- i think that this is only in reference to the surgery (i.e -- he won't die from it).

hirostheman

[6]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)... Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all. Interesting stuff here.

at least five episodes-- i think that this is only in reference to the surgery (i.e -- he won't die from it).

Not everybody will have read this but I know Acker will appreciate it......how about death from a Polar Bear race with Jack???  ridiculous

ackermaniv

[7]Jan 8, 2007
    hirostheman wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:

Not everybody will have read this but I know Acker will appreciate it......how about death from a Polar Bear race with Jack???  ridiculous

oh god. i think that that would be the one thing that would turn me away from the show. aliens? fine. clones? fine. polar bear race? are you f***ing kidding me?

CarteBreak2

[8]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 4
    ackermaniv wrote:
    hirostheman wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:

oh god. i think that that would be the one thing that would turn me away from the show. aliens? fine. clones? fine. polar bear race? are you f***ing kidding me?

i dunno a polar bear race sounds kinda cool.....wait wat am i sayin ytf would the producers do that.........(ytf means why the F*ck just so yall kno)

dklinus

[9]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 4
    imfallingfast wrote:
    This is exactly why they hate you, this should be Jate/Skate related info only, argh says the pirate who for now remains nameless.I hope to see Ben and Locke in a scene together....as long as they are not making out that is.

They??? speak for urself

Family-Guy-Gary

[10]Jan 9, 2007
    ackermaniv wrote:

- Ben and Locke may yet have scenes together.  Crave Online

Hmmm, interesting, and intriguing.