TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

some new (sort of) spoilers-- nothing too spoilery

ackermaniv

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 10

here ya go:

- There will be a new female character joining the cast in Episode 17 who will be on the show until at least the end of the season. - SecretAgentMan

- Locke's obsession to get to the bottom of the islands mysteries will draw suspicion from Sayid who fears Locke may be acting without the greater good in mind.  AbcMediaNet

- Having redeemed himself to Claire, Charlie's future will be in doubt when Desmond shares a vision with him.  AbcMediaNet

- There will be after effects from the hatch implosion which may have global consequences.  AbcMediaNet

- A prop seen on set indicates there may be a 70's flash back coming.  The object may get destroyed because there were two of them.  Super Sock

- Ben survives the operation and is around for at least five more episodes. Crave Online

- Ben and Locke may yet have scenes together.  Crave Online

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost_spoilers/lost_spoiler_roundup_01082007.php#more

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ackermaniv

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    the producers said that they needed a new non-crash character to continue the libby story-- sounds to me like it will be this new girl.

Ghidorah06

[3]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)...

Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all.

Interesting stuff here.

imfallingfast

[4]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    This is exactly why they hate you, this should be Jate/Skate related info only, argh says the pirate who for now remains nameless.I hope to see Ben and Locke in a scene together....as long as they are not making out that is.

ackermaniv

[5]Jan 8, 2007

Ghidorah06 wrote:
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)... Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all. Interesting stuff here.

at least five episodes-- i think that this is only in reference to the surgery (i.e -- he won't die from it).

hirostheman

[6]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:
    Ben is only around for another 5 episodes?.......Does that mean he's going to die, becuase I thought he was going to have a flashback episode(the last episode in season 3)... Hmmmmm.....Maybe Charlie is in some kinda danger with Juliet after all. Interesting stuff here.

at least five episodes-- i think that this is only in reference to the surgery (i.e -- he won't die from it).

Not everybody will have read this but I know Acker will appreciate it......how about death from a Polar Bear race with Jack???  ridiculous

ackermaniv

[7]Jan 8, 2007
    hirostheman wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:

Not everybody will have read this but I know Acker will appreciate it......how about death from a Polar Bear race with Jack???  ridiculous

oh god. i think that that would be the one thing that would turn me away from the show. aliens? fine. clones? fine. polar bear race? are you f***ing kidding me?

CarteBreak2

[8]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 4
    ackermaniv wrote:
    hirostheman wrote:
    ackermaniv wrote:

Ghidorah06 wrote:

oh god. i think that that would be the one thing that would turn me away from the show. aliens? fine. clones? fine. polar bear race? are you f***ing kidding me?

i dunno a polar bear race sounds kinda cool.....wait wat am i sayin ytf would the producers do that.........(ytf means why the F*ck just so yall kno)

dklinus

[9]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 4
    imfallingfast wrote:
    This is exactly why they hate you, this should be Jate/Skate related info only, argh says the pirate who for now remains nameless.I hope to see Ben and Locke in a scene together....as long as they are not making out that is.

They??? speak for urself

Family-Guy-Gary

[10]Jan 9, 2007
    ackermaniv wrote:

- Ben and Locke may yet have scenes together.  Crave Online

Hmmm, interesting, and intriguing.