Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Survivors done good or bad things??

NudistNeil

[1]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 6
    This is a quote from another post

I agree with jan_gates05

...all of this has something to do with all of the survivors coming to terms with bad things they have done or lived through in their lives.

If people remember episode 7 of series 2, Goodwin says that they try to take the good people whos names were on the list.
    If you also remember they tried to take Eko but he managed to get away from them. Does this mean that th others want to only take thegood people and leave the bad ones? If so does this mean that they will come back for eko???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jennanne

[2]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    NudistNeil wrote:
    This is a quote from another post

I agree with jan_gates05

...all of this has something to do with all of the survivors coming to terms with bad things they have done or lived through in their lives.

If people remember episode 7 of series 2, Goodwin says that they try to take the good people whos names were on the list.
    If you also remember they tried to take Eko but he managed to get away from them. Does this mean that th others want to only take thegood people and leave the bad ones? If so does this mean that they will come back for eko???
    Actually, Goodwin says that (1) the first night they tried to take the strongest people, those that were the biggest physical threat and (2) not that they took "good people" but that they didn't take Nathan because he wasn't a good person; the meanings are not entirely interchangeable.

Out of context (and without a complete quote), I'm guessing that your simply re-iterating something that was making the rounds back when The Other 48 Days aired. It could explain why they took Emma & Zack, Walt and Aaron/Claire (children = innocence = good), though you need to more closely define the "bad things" that have occurred in their lives - surviving a plane crash (and losing a parent, in Walt's case) aren't happy everyday occurrences.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.