Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

The Lost ending.

How did you feel about Lost's end?

8ie7

[1]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 6

You probablywould goon this forum if you watched the Lost finale, "The End", so how did you feel about the finale (some emotions in the poll)? I knew I was in between Okay and Satisfied. I didn't get answers to all my questions, but I thought I should just let a good series end, even though I had a few tearsCry. So leave comments on how you threw the remote at the tv, (I got agood senseof humor Laughing) or how you finished watching the show feeling no regrets.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maouwww

[2]Jun 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    actually it wasn't the remote but my sandwich! i was stress-eating while watching that final episode.
    eating and crying, a loooooooot i was disapointed by the last 10 minutes but it was so touching and emotionnal those people reunited.......hey don't judge me i'm just a girl......a 29 years old one......
    And I might add i was a little sad that sawyer and freckles didn't ended up together, i wasn't a great fan of juliet specially if she DID succeed in blowing up the island.
    I m gonna miss this show terribly anyway with or without the disappointment of the final
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.