Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

The man inside the coffin, in my opinion is.....

mattyrewls22

[1]May 29, 2007
    • level: 3

pay

Michael, under a new name after killing ana and libby, the reason i think so is:

body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

"Surived by one teenage son".... Hm.... walt? yep, i think so.

EDIT: im sorry, i just saw another thread on this..... sorry ^.^

Edited on 05/29/2007 9:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doctorWHO69

[2]May 29, 2007
    • level: 13
    mattyrewls22 wrote:

pay

Michael, under a new name after killing ana and libby, the reason i think so is:

body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

"Surived by one teenage son".... Hm.... walt? yep, i think so.

EDIT: im sorry, i just saw another thread on this..... sorry ^.^

Lol,is countless threads on it.But i think urs is kinda unique,as u r the first i have seen that says 'in my opinion' most of the others are along the lines of 'it has to be/i know for sure' whereas as u state,it can only be opinion.
    I agree with you,plus also its a seemingly mainly black community,therefore indicating michael too

Andrew_Malia

[3]May 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    where did u get the entire clipping from?  did they show it at one point?  the best screenshot of it that i know of is the one in the other thread on here