Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Walt, The Magic Box

XtopherB

[1]May 28, 2010
    • level: 2

My theory: Walt the Materializer

Ok, i have a theory about Walt and with this one i can give him a purpose on why the others wanted him so bad.

Scene one: Walt reading a book about birds and then BOOM! a bird appears out of nowhere.

Scene two: Walt reads a comic book about polar bears and BOOM! a polar bear appears in the middle of the jungle.

Scene three: The others kidnap Walt and state that he is special and they need him.

Scene four: Ben states to Locke that they have a MAGIC BOX that will bring anything you want to the island, no matter what it is.

Scene five: Ben takes Locke to a place and opens a closet, Locke's father appears before him.

Given the fact that no one really knows or has a theory about how the hell did Locke's father appeared, then i just gave you one.

Maybe Ben was using Walt as a materializer and used him to bring anything he needed to the island.

Can any of you think of anything else Ben could have brought to the island thanx to Walt??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XtopherB

[2]May 28, 2010
    • level: 2
    And one other thing, it has nothing to do with this topic but i just had to write it somewhere.

i think Ben decided to stay in the finale because what made him happy was Alex and she had not yet realized about the island so he had to stay and do that with her and danielle. but after he does it, he can "leave" too.

Cyberfairy

[3]May 28, 2010
    • level: 6

Nice theory, but it breaks when Locke's father actually explained how he got there. He said he was in a car accident, and the paramedics that arrived sedated him, and the next thing he remembered was waking up on the Island. Hopefully I remember correctly.

Also, I thought the writers once said that Walts powers simply was that he could manifest himself, like he did to Locke and Shannon.

motleylil

[4]May 28, 2010
    • level: 19

Cyberfairy wrote:

Nice theory, but it breaks when Locke's father actually explained how he got there. He said he was in a car accident, and the paramedics that arrived sedated him, and the next thing he remembered was waking up on the Island. Hopefully I remember correctly.

That is what I remember as well. I think we can assume the others brought him on the sub. When Ben says "We didn't bring him here, you did." (or something like that), it's not necessarily true. It's been said already that Ben is a compulsive liar.