Lost Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

What happened to Michael and Walt?

What happened to Michael and Walt?

laltmeyer2010

[1]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 7

Ever since they left, i have always been wondering when they woudl return.

Considering we learn in season 3 the only way off the island is using the submarine, and they left on a boat, what do you think happened to them?

Personally i am expecting them to make a reappearance in the 4th season, but i was thinking they woudl return the whole 3rd season too, and it never happened

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Catherine080379

[2]Nov 29, 2007
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

Considering we learn in season 3 the only way off the island is using the submarine, and they left on a boat, what do you think happened to them?

Personally i am expecting them to make a reappearance in the 4th season, but i was thinking they woudl return the whole 3rd season too, and it never happened

***SPOILER***

laltmeyer2010

[3]Nov 30, 2007
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    How is that a spoiler? i have no idea what happened and am just guessing like i'm inviting everyone else to do

FMA_Troll

[4]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    Michael is working as a spy for Ben. On the freighter. Well thats my wild theory.

Fishbulb13

[5]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 16
    As always, I voted for, and hope for, bloated corpses on the beach somewhere.

tripping82

[6]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    Their boat ran out of gas and Naomi's freighter picked them up.

totallylost815

[7]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 5

something extremely random and amazing most probably. cant see 325 compass reading being heaven

i bet there will be significance as to when desmond turned the key just before Michael left.

for example i bet wel see that wherever Michael ends up, he wouldnt of if Desmond hadnt turned the key

but because Desmond did, michael most probably ended up with the "bad guys". whoever they be, and however they form and are situated.

Catherine080379

[8]Nov 30, 2007
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    How is that a spoiler? i have no idea what happened and am just guessing like i'm inviting everyone else to do

Well since maybe not everyone knew that I didn't want anybody getting mad at me for not putting a spolier tag on it so I did. Because its not my theory its a fact.

ZsinDobre

[9]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 12
    They never got too far. Ben lied to Michael about allowing them to leave. The Other's have too much interest in Walt's ability. They were tracked, followed, ambushed, then brought back and have been kept somewhere under everyones nose this whole time.

rampantlion1234

[10]Nov 30, 2007
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

***SPOILER***

Well since maybe not everyone knew that I didn't want anybody getting mad at me for not putting a spolier tag on it so I did. Because its not my theory its a fact.

I don't think the OP has mastered the spoiler technique yet. I think they think you were replying that what they had written was a spoiler. Note to OP. Click on the word spoiler. Ta da, you have your spoiler information.

littlewillie610

[11]Nov 30, 2007
    The reason they sent them away was because the kid who played walt didn't look ten.But Mikael will return.

tripping82

[13]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    I know it's said that Michael (Harold Perrineau) is returning for Season 4 but is there any confirmation that the actor that played Walt is returning also?

JacobsChair

[14]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    tripping82 wrote:
    I know it's said that Michael (Harold Perrineau) is returning for Season 4 but is there any confirmation that the actor that played Walt is returning also?

No.

I think both of them made it home safely and that, when they do reappear next season, it will only be off-island, but real-time.

nel50

[15]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 25
    tripping82 wrote:
    Michael is returning in S4 and the writers better come up w/a good reason of why he isn't with Walt.

clivelover9

[16]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 18

JacobsChair wrote:
    tripping82 wrote:
    No. I think both of them made it home safely and that, when they do reappear next season, it will only be off-island, but real-time.

They are not going to be off the island, he will be on the island. Why would they film him off the island? He's not important enough to get his own show, which is what it would be if they shot him off the island.

laltmeyer2010

[18]Dec 1, 2007
    rampantlion1234 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

***SPOILER***

I don't think the OP has mastered the spoiler technique yet. I think they think you were replying that what they had written was a spoiler. Note to OP. Click on the word spoiler. Ta da, you have your spoiler information.
    Woah :O haha sorry still new at this

rampantlion1234

[20]Dec 2, 2007
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:
    rampantlion1234 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:
    Catherine080379 wrote:
    laltmeyer2010 wrote:

***SPOILER***

Woah :O haha sorry still new at this

Not a problem. You learn something new everyday eh.