Lost

Happily Ever After

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2010 on ABC

• Some revealations this time around in Happily Ever After so what were they? Lets dive in!

So we learned about the connections that Faraday was a Widmore and that Eloise is the wife of Charles. So lets look at some past events. Eloise is the one who advocated for getting all the Oceanic 6 back on the island, except Aaron so is she and Widmore on the side of Jacob? Ultimately since Charles Widmore has not been fully explained regarding his purpose thats up in the air but yet again I say that he is on the side of Jacob. I think this is the episode we need to look at again because in my view we finally got a clue as to what these flash sideways clips are all about. Gonna need to watch that scene with Faraday and Desmond on the bench again because thats the scene I am talking about. So a quick overview for the episode is small but simple- Connections of the Widmore family and hints at the reasoning for the flash sideways. Oh and don't forget Desmond being put in the microwave, gosh that hurt my eyes! Til next week!