Lost

Happily Ever After

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2010 on ABC

• Finally, a hint at the endgame! Of course not everything could all come out at once, as there are still a few more episodes left.

Obviously, this is going to be one of the better eps as it covers desmond and it certainly did not disappoint. It is both rewarding and frustrating how carrots are dangled throughout each episode; where one is so close to knowing what is going on but still needs just those few extra pieces to get the whole picture. It wasnt until this episode that I realized there are two different stories going on- the Jacob/MiB standoff with candidates and wars and such, and what the island itself is all about, with the magnetic energy and Dharma research. There is not just the good v evil within the mythos of the show, but also religion v science, fate v destiny and probably a few other contrasts I can't think of right now.

Charlie saw Claire as true love (yeah we all knew that), Desmond saw Penny, another giveaway, Faraday saw someone that is most likely Charlotte. These all happened as connections to the island life during critical times in these characters lives. If it is true that some of our faves are gonna die, then it may be shown as the true loves of these characters: Sayid-Nadia, Hurley-Libby, Jin-Sun, Bernard-Rose are the gimmes. I know there are more important questions to be answered still, but I think based on this ep, some people will have the answer they want most... Who will Kate see? Sawyer? Jack? What will happen if the visions are not reciprocated? Probably wont go too much into detail here since there is a lot more to cover, but it would be interesting to find out.