Lost

Happily Ever After

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2010 on ABC

• Anyone giving the episode less then a 9.5 is absolutely lost and has no sense of what brilliance is, Desmond Dominates this one, and this is building up to the finale that we've been all waiting patiently for! **spoilers ahead**

WOW! Finally we got a link between the two realities and who else to make that link but our constant Desmond! He's not only the game changer (as usual) but now will be the one to bring all of the 815 passengers from the sideways world together and hopefully on their way to the island. It was great seeing Charlie, Faraday and Eloise (biggest player in the game-even bigger then Widmore!). The last 15 minutes of the episode had me on the edge of my seat and my heart pouding, and the last few words "i need to show them something" -with the smirk on his face, and how on the island he willingly followed Zombie-Sayid both got my adrenaline going....Brilliance!! Desmond truly dominated this episode along with all of our favorite brits. Looks like we're on our way now and I hope that the last 6 hours of Lost play like a Long and action packed season finale, my heart might not be able to take it but will be content. See you in another life brutha!!