Lost

Happily Ever After

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2010 on ABC

• Kind of slow, but it's perfect

I waited a few days before reviewing this episode because I had to study with exams, and also because I didn't know how to react to it.

The episode is a Desmond centric episode with Carlton Cuse, Damon Lindelof, and Jack Bender working on it = the ingredients of success. So when I watched the episode, I had extremely unrealistic expectations.

At first, the disappointment came from the fact that I guessed what would happen next. Since this was a Desmond episode with Charlie in it, I knew who would show up. It was painful to watch the show reveal those characters slowly.

A few days have passed, and I watched it again yesterday night. And this is my review to it:

As a standalone episode, this is perfect. As a series standpoint, it was painfully slow as there are only a few episodes left with many unanswered questions. So love seems to be the Constant to everybody and death seems to attach the two alternative timelines together. The question now is, "Which timeline will survive" The island timeline is what brings people together, and the alternate timeline is what is best for people.

Henry Ian Cusack and Sonya Walger are always great together. The guest appearances are fun to watch. And the ending was pretty awesome with some shadow martial arts, and "send a message to Widmore" with Zoe. I just have a nasty feeling that someone is going to die soon, and hopefully Desmond is not the sacrifice.