Lost

Happily Ever After

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2010 on ABC

• One of the best, if not, the best episode of LOST EVER!

I had immense chills running down my spine. Not only did these chills impact greatly, but they lasted long too. Charlie, Daniel Whitmore and eventually Desmond (at the end) "FELT IT." They felt love. This episode made me forget reality. It made me not care about what happened in the past of LOST or what could happen in the future. This episode was simply an "in the moment" episode. What I'm trying to say is that the episode was so amazing I did not care about anything else, but this episode. I completely zoned out about all external things. Why? Why did I feel this way? I'll tell you why. Because I "felt it." This episode made me feel love. I don't know what, or who, or why, but I guarantee you that I felt exactly what the characters in this episode felt. That is exactly why I had a constant chill down my spine that didn't go away long after the episode finished. This is the reason TV was created. This is the reason fans of LOST love LOST. I don't even write reviews for LOST, but the impact this episode had on me was phenomenal. To watch such an episode after 7 seasons of LOST, it is truly, well, it's a life changing experience during that moment. To feel something which the characters feel, which you know is unreal, but you still feel it. That is extraordinary. I cannot go on to explain how well this show is constructed. My 2 favourite TV shows are 24 and LOST. I chase 24 because of the tension and twists, and Jack Bauer and I watch LOST simply because of moments like this episode had. I will be traumatized to see my two favourite shows end in the same year =(