Lost

He's Our You

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 25, 2009 on ABC

• Could someone explain me?? I still don't get why the Ocean six should go back. Everything was OK on the Island after Lock left, for 3 years!!

Could someone explain me?? I still don't get why the Ocean six should go back. Everything was OK on the Island after Lock left, for 3 years!! (No flashes, no bloody noses, no flying arrows, Looove) Everybody seemed comfortable on his role at Dharma, now that Ocean five (where are Desmond and Aaron?) are back, they are treated like unwanted guests, weren't they the savers??!! Lock died to bring them back and I still don't see the point, I really hope to see why they should go back before season end, otherwise, I'll be really disappointed.

By the way, off course that Sawyer thinks more than Jack, He lives in a house with a pretty blond girlfriend who cooks for him. Jack lived in the beach, always dealing with Ben, Lock, the smoke monster, Widmore's assassins. NO time for reading, time for action (or reaction)!! That's why I just answered to Sawyer "OK".