Lost

House of the Rising Sun

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2004 on ABC

• Wow, this is my longest review ever! 700 words!! So moving, great character developement..........

Ya, I quite liked this episode. We knew nothing about Jin and Sun before this.We also see that the groups start to take sides.
    The episode starts off with Sun watching some of the survivors setting off to get water.
    She has a flashback, we see her at a party, where Jin is a drink server.Sun later tells him she wants to move to America.
    Jin tells her they shouldn't elope because they'll get caught by her father.
    Suddenly back on the island, we see Jin who runs to Michael and knocks him to the floor.He starts beating him really badly in the water.
    Luckily Sayid and Sawyer arrive in time and save Michael. As Jin struggles, they handcuff him to the plane.
    Meanwhile Kate,Jack,Charlie and Locke are at the caves where there's a waterfall.Charlie sneaks off but Locke follows him and tellls him not to move.
    There's a beehive under him.Kate and Jack go look for something to cover it up.
    On the beach, they investigate why Jin attacked Mike.
    Sun has another flashback, this time we see Jin telling her that they have her father's permission to marry.
    However, Jin must work for him in exchange.Meanwhile, Charlie startles the bees and they chase after everyone.Kate and Jack run away and land in a cave.
    In there they find two rotted corpses. A man and a woman -Adam and Eve.
    Jack pulls a small pouch off of one and opens it, revealing two small stones, one black and one white. Locke and Charlie find them and see the corpses.
    We see Sun put herbs on Jin's cuts and then has another flashback.We see her n her apartment with a puppy Jin bought for her.
    She then asks him if he remembers when all he could give her was a flower, but her father calls Jin's cell phone before he can answer her.
    Back at the caves,Jack decides they should bring everyone to the caves to live.
    Meanwhile Mike finds out Walt knows nothing about him.
    Sun begs Jin to let her explain why he attacked Michael, but he won't let her. In another flashback, the puppy is now grown, and Jin arrives home angrily. He goes into the bathroom and she follows. She then sees blood on his clothes and asks what happened. When he doesn't reply, she realizes that the blood isn't his. He then says that he was working and she asks what he does for her father. He tells her that he does whatever her father wants him to do.
    Meanwhile we see Charlie wander off and we see Locke is following him.Locke tells Charlie he knows who he is.
    He knows he was in Driveshaft.We also see that Sayid disagrees with Jack about moving to the caves.
    Jack and Sayid recruit people for staying or going.When Sun sees Michael chopping wood, she walks closer and has a flashback of talking to a home decorator. She and the decorator then go into the bedroom and talk, revealing that she isn't a home decorator, but is actually helping Sun leave the country! The plan is to make it look like Sun has been kidnapped and is dead. As the flashback ends, Sun walks up to Michael and says she needs to talking to him, in English! Michael is in shock and Sun tells him how Jin doesn't know she speaks it.
    She then tells him that Jin has an angry temper and that the attack was a misunderstanding. It turns out that the watch Michael is wearing, which he found two days earlier, belonged to Sun's father, and protecting it is and honor to Jin. She then asks Michael for help.Elsewhere, we see Locke following Charlie everywhere.Locke knows about his drugs.
    He asks him if Charlie wants his drugs more than his guitar.Charlie chooses the guitar and looks up.
    He spots the guitar and gives a big smile!Kate also tells Jack she's staying at the beach.
    Michael lets Jin free and tells him he knows about the watch.
    As Charlie is playing his guitar that night in the cave, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Jin, and the others arrive at their new home and settle in. Back on the beach, Sawyer, Kate, Michael, Walt, Sayid, and the others sit quietly around a bonfire. The episode ends realy well, we see Hurley listening to the beautiful song "Are you sure".
    The episode was really moving, I loved it.