Lost

House of the Rising Sun

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2004 on ABC

• Much better than last episode!

Michael is brutally beaten by Jin. Others are puzzled as to the reason, but only Sun and Jin know why. Jack thinks that they should bring the people to the caves to live there as it is safe and there is unlimited water. They find dead bodies in the cave. Sayid and Sawyer don't think it is a good idea to go to the caves because a plane may go by, but if everyone is in the caves, the people in the plane won't know that. Kate also stays back with them. Locke finds out about Charlie's drugs. He makes Charlie hand it over for an exchange of his guitar. Sun approaches Michael and Michael is surprised to learn that Sun can speak English, although, Jin doesn't know it.

This episode was great! I liked the flashbacks and even they were mysterious! It really showed how Jin used to be a good guy until Sun's father's job turned him into a new person. Sayid and Jack are really good debators. My dad was literally saying that he wouldn't know where to choose: the caves or the beach because Jack made the caves sound really good, but Sayid had a big point about the planes. I think I would stay on the beach though. This episode gets a 10 out of 10!