Lost

House of the Rising Sun

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2004 on ABC

• We have yet more character introductions, this time with Korean couple and some of the background information. But we also have some more questions that have arisen that needs answers, I'll just add those to the others.

Some things come to head and we see the Korean man attack the black man and then try to drown him, which is a bit bizarre but it is broken up and the korean man is then handcuffed to some plane wreckage until it can be explained.

The water crew do back into the jungle in order to get more water from the caved area, only for Charlie to stand on a beehive when he was trying to take some of his drugs. They end up getting out of the beehive and then talk about the water requirements, and the skeletons that they find in the caves. They then believe that the caves will be a better place for the survivors to settle.

Back on the beach, some of the others agree with the points regarding going to the caves, but then others are under the assumption that the beach is the best bet, so we are starting to get split decisions, as some belive they are better at following Jack.

The story of the Koreans gets more involved, as we learn that the hubby works for her father, who is powerful, possibly mafia orientated. We also learn that Sun has got a plan to get away from her hubby, but that she did not go through with it.

We also discover that Sun speak English, but that hubby doesn't know, but she explained to the Michael why her husband had attacked him this morning. Over her fathers watch. Then Michael returns the watch to the korean and chops his handcuff off.

Charlie ends up giving the drugs to John and manages to get his guitar back, so we finish off with a nice little song to end the episode.