Lost

House of the Rising Sun

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2004 on ABC

• Holy crap Bees...

That's right bees, that scene has always bothered me, how the hell did Charlie manage to miss the bee hive? Well we will never know. Other than that this episode was a lot like White Rabbit when it comes to the flashbacks they are not the best but it is important to see Jin is kind underneath all that anger and that Jin and Sun were once happy. I enjoy the episode the Adam and Eve part was cool we still dont know for sure who those two bodies actually are. Michael was great in this episode, he hasn't done much so far so this was refreshing to see him in the centre of the action, What a shocker when Sun speaks English, highlight of the episode but the fight at the start was pretty awesome as well. The caves are cool and a good set for the first season kind of missed them during season two but the hatch set took up a lot of space. I enjoy Sun and Jin's relationship development during the series and they are the couple I like the best because of how far they have come since day one. Overall a decent episode better than White Rabbit but still one of the weakest episode so far.