Lost

I Do

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2006 on ABC

• The end of this Mini Season!!!!

Logic/Details - » This mini Season 3 arc was considered by fans the darkest moment for Lost creators. And sending us off without anything big to speculate for 3 months is not like Lost producers were doing before. Make all logic sense to make Kate flashbacks, since she is the type of woman that was always running and again in this episode, she will have to run again if she wants to escape from the Others. Have she finally decided if she loves Jack and Sawyer? Even after what she did is difficult to say if her decision was not influenced for the actual situation.

Progress -» This episode is about advancing in terms of emotions and not in terms of action, since our favorite survivor didn´t escaped yet.

Emotions/Stimulation/Highlights -» Kate and Sawyer sleeping together, Jack saw this, this can make some fans very happy and others very sad. The Last five minutes is filled with good tension.

Ending - » A weak cliffhanger for a mini season, could been better if this was a regular episode.

Overall - » We had two greats moments and the last 5 minutes made this episode interesting enough, but it lacks what It needed to be a great episode overall.