Lost

Ji Yeon

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 13, 2008 on ABC

• Jin and Sun have a little argument, Desmond and Sayid find some startiling answers onboard the ship, and flashes reveal...stuff. (Spoiler Alert!)

Summary: Sun wants to leave Jack's camp because she belives the frighters are not good people. This forces Juliet to tell Jin about Sun's affair and Jin gets mad. In the end, Jin and Sun reconcile. Meanwhile, onboard the freighter Sayid and Desmond witness a suicide, meet the Captain, and Kevin Johnson. In the flashbacks (and flashforwards) Sun is in labor, and vists Jin's grave, while in flashbacks Jin gives a random guy a panda.

Pros: Some people may say that the Jin/Sun flashes were just lazy but I thought that they were very well done. For once I liked a Jin/Sun episode. The boat scenes reveal a lot, and Sun at Jin's grave (almost) made me shed a tear.
    Cons: Funny as they were, Jin's flashes had nothing to do with the plot. Also they could have saved Michael for the next episode, or at least give him a better returning scene. Overall: Another great addition to Season 4.