Lost

Ji Yeon

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 13, 2008 on ABC

• Poor Jin...

Brilliant episode. The writers of Lost are simply fantastic. What they did with this episode was inspiring. Having a Jin flashback and a Sun flashforward and making us think they were happening at the same time....WOOOOOW. So in this episode we find out that Sun is one of the oceanic six and she will get off the island which was great news for me because Sun is my favorite character. We also find out that Jin dies. I cried during the scene where Sun an Hurley visit Jin's grave. It was so sad !!! Also Sun dosen't trust Charlotte and Dan so she wants to leave to Locke's camp. Juliet tries to stop her so she tells Jin that she had an affair. That was a powerful scene. I especially liked the slap Sun gave Juliet. Sayid and Desmond witness a woman commiting suicide on the boat. We also find out that Micheal is on that boat and he's going by the name of Kevin Johnson. Super terrific episode. Really rocked my world. Two things that stood out were the birlliant writing and the more than amazing acting by Yunjin Kim. She did the giving birth scene superbly and the at Jin's grave scene with emotion and passion with a little bit of Grace included. Favorite character from this episode : Sun !!! She's amazing. No wonder they call her Julia Roberts of Korea.