Lost

Ji Yeon

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 13, 2008 on ABC

• Good episode, with good details and emotions, but fails to be a great episode!!!!

7.7
    Plot Details/Objective -» This episode follows the same example of the previous one, guess who is the other female character that is not one of the strongest characters? Lost producers decided to make Sun Centric episode now, since after this, will we have the so awaited danger and deaths that we are waiting for. There was another clever move that the writers did, when they present that Captain on the freighter and now we have is side of explanations.

What I Like/Disliked -» Sun flash forward´s was boring, only the ending scenes was very good The writers tricked me. The Captain point of View was interesting to ear. Michael is back and this revelation was predictable.

Overall:

Presentation -» (5/10). Don´t really know why they tried to hide with the cameras sun pregnancy, you can guess that she is out of the island because of the camera angle form the beginning.

Complication Phase -» (7/10). Was interesting when Juliet told the truth to Jin. The set of complication was interesting when the Captain of the freighter have its own explanations.

Climax -» (8/10). The writers tricked the audience with an flashback. How Jin forgive Sun is beautiful, and show how his character has evolved.

Cliffhanger/Ending -» (9/10)The Last scene of this episode is sad, but it's not conclusive.

Flash-forward's -» (10/10). People are reclaiming that the flash forward´s was boring, but when Jack has a flash forward´s in the season 3 finale, everyone forgot how boring his FF was, just because of the Ending, and Sun FF is no different, is boring, yes, but how the writers trick you and the last emotional scenes which is very sad, put this FF at the same level has Jack FF.

Time and Scenes Management -» (6/10). Explanation that you already heard before, Sun FF buying as much time as possible, the same with Jin, of course, with a nice objective, still, when you are watching you notice pretty well.

Dialogues -» (7,5/10). The dialogues were great, you don´t have too much insignificant conversations.
    Action /Adventure -»None.

Drama/Emotions -» (9/10). The last FF scene is not conclusive, but it's a very sad one. Only lost for Charlie death.

Suspense/Tension -» (5/10). Couldn´t notice.

Mystery/Curiosity/Doubts/Hints -» (8/10). One more Oceanic Six revealed. Michael is back, even if this was predictable, was nice to see him back and what he have to offer will be great to see in his flashbacks. The Captain reveals enough, but there are minor hints that indicates that this is not all the truth.

Surprise/Twists -» (8/10). Nothing that you didn´t Know, only Jin faith was a nice surprise and a Sad one for Now.

Thoughts Changer -» (9/10). The writers will trick you easily.

Good episode, can be great for some people, and for other can be good only. I think that this episode is near to be considered great and that it is way I rate it 7,7.