Lost

LaFleur

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2009 on ABC

• amazing once more

just keeps getting better and better! we learn alot more about the dharma initiative and their history, we also catch a glmpse of what used to be the four toed statue! i thought that was cool and it gave me shivers. The moment where daniel sees young charlotte was intense, and it gave me goosebumps. Overall, i really loved this episode and sawyer is amazing. Hopefully i'll get used to the whole juliet and sawyer thing, ive always been a skate shipper, and i always wanted juleiot with jack, guess things dont go the way i want them to, but the ending was intense and i guess i was sort of disspointed that they didnt cover more of it and now we have to wait 2 whole weeks. BUT, im sure it will be worth the wait
  • Can we say, awesome?

That is what I am talking about, for the second week in a row Lost, you have blown me away. The glimpse of the statue/idol was just a killer way to start it off. FINALLY we learn what has happend to our abandoned comrades for the last three years, and really they haven't been doing that bad. We learned how Daniel appeared in the Orchid (Season 4), we encountered Horace again, and the meeting between Richard and Sawyer... you couldn't HELP but sit there and smile and shake your head in awe. Now, being the chick that I am, the best part for me was the love that Sawyer and Juliet found in eachother. THANK GOD. This poor guy, I mean as terrible as he has been he finally got the girl. And this girl isn't running to his tent to bang him because Jack shared his spoon with Juliet. The smile he gave her after she saved the baby (*The 1st one ever to be concieved on the island under Juliet's care*) was nothing short of priceless. If Kate comes in to screw this up... This is in my top 5 best episodes of all time. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

AND, ONE quick question to sum this up. The submarine came back two weeks later from the day that Horace first wanted to ship them off. Is that the very trip that brings Ben to the island to begin with???!? Just a thought!!!
  • You will have to watch the episode. You can watch it on abc.com.

I have been a fan of lost since season 2, but the episodes this season have been garbage and confusing. Now I understand where the writers our trying to move the show. This was the best episode since season 3 finale. I still dont know where there are exactly going, but where ever it is I believe it will be good. Wasnt it great the see the statue again! I know true lost fans where excited to see that.I hvae a question though, please help me answer this. Why doesnt Richard know anything, but he seems to be ageless?

p.s. A war is coming, or maybe it already happened.
  • LeFleur Brings In A New Dawn

Welcome to Lost for the forseeable future - stuck in the Dharma days as we get to know the mystery of the Dharma Inititive, a mystery that we have always wanted to know for the past couple of seasons. I was so happy in the beginning of the episode when we saw a full version of the statue, but then I laughed when I realized we weren't really going to see the full statue in this episode - only the backside of it. I have thought for a long time that the statue was going to be Richard Alpert - because it makes sense. However, I have recently read a theory regarding Daniel Faraday which seems like it could be pretty good. Very happy to see them show the full statue and even happier (now) not knowing what it is because the rest of the episode turned out to be fantastic, pulling in right behind "316" as number one for the season for me. I loved the Richard Alpert / Sawyer scene. Sawyer kind of takes his "Head of Security" role in this episode. I'm not sure if we will get more flashbacks to 1971 - 1974 or if that was kind of it. These are the kinds of things that the writers can decide and I'll be fine with either way. They could show some stories during the past three years or they could just go from here and use Kate and Hurley as the primary flashback devices in this time era. Another big scene that I predicted (and enjoyed) was the Juliet Sawyer being together three years into the future. Everyone kind of saw it coming as soon as Jack and Kate hooked up off the island. It made sense that Sawyer and Juliet would do something on the island, making it interesting when Jack and Kate get back. I loved Sawyer's "I don't even remember her face" line. He seems like he could be over her, but I expect a dark future for Juliet and Sawyer. It's really hard to imagine the time difference here. Sawyer knew Kate for 110 days before she left the island, which took up 4 seasons of show and its hard to make the connection that Juliet / Sawyer have been going at each other now for over 1000 days because we have only seen it in one episode. I do hope that Sawyer stays with Juliet, but I sense some fighting on the horizon over the return of Kate. Loved the explainations in the beginning by a very "out of it" Daniel Faraday. The island has stopped moving through time thanks to whatever Locke did down in the Donkey wheel area. Again - explained very well and acted out very well. Overall, blockbuster episode that I think really symbolizes the return of the season for me. I have a felling the second half is going to be far stronger then the first half as its more my LOST "style".
  • Excellent, best damn show EVER!

OMG what an episode....I LOVED every second of it. If anyone has doubts about this show, they should slap themselves in the face becuase this show is unlike any other....its simply AMAZING! It's the most unique show out there....just the greatest show on earth (there's never gonna be another).
    I won't give too much away but I just have to say one thing SPOILER (look away if you havent seen this ep).........

...the statue gave me goosebumps....OMG I had chills....if you are dying to see the four toed statue then you will get a glimpse of it. This episode was pure brilliance.
  • The best episode of the series.

James finally gets to show all of his attributes as a person. He is intelligent, has a lot of strategies and above all, knows how to move on. James is a fighter, adapts himself to circumstances which makes him a better leader than jack himself or even locke. Yes, the 3rd leader has been revealed. Come on! He could even motivate Juliet to try to deliver the baby! That is something even Ben had a hard time doing! In less than a minute he convinced Richard he was not part of the dharma initiative and got to an agreement!!! There is neither a "I have to fix things so people get to love me" Philosophy here, nor a "I am obsessed with my Daddy and therefore i need to be important" factor. Yes, it might be that he was trying to con himself into believing he does not love Kate anymore, but come on, Juliet is badass too!!! This episode has helped me in my personal life a 100% I am not the same person after I watched it.
  • No one can do this episode justice.

I can't put this episode into words. All I can say is; its a must see. This is the first episode I've bothered to review at all.

Really in a review you go over what has happened but in this case I don't want to compromise it in the slightest. Its not just like the other episodes this season which have been so good that they feel 20 minutes too short, its more. Its made the wait until next week feel far too long. My only fear is that this episode raises the bar so much that Lost will get canceled as all great shows seem to.
  • This episode Change everything! Beware of Spoilers.

This actually my first review, so please be nice. :-)

I can't describe how good this episode is! The Second i saw Four-Toed Statue i understand that the writers are going in to deep mythology here.
    This episode feels like a Game-Changer again, after Through the Looking Glass where they were stuck in the future, in "LaFleur" The Losties are stuck in Dharma-Time!
    It was from Season 2 that i wanted to know more about the Dharma Initiative and finally i think we're going to find so much answers in the future episodes. Keep it work, this is the best show ever!
  • Lost at it's absolute best!

No, it didn't tell us every secret there is to know of the series. There were no mindblowing revelations or anything like that. Still, despite all of that, it was easily the season's best episode. It had something very important to the series, character development. It does answer some questions such as ones of the DI and the statue. It also finally had Sawyer and Juliet get together. IDK if I can go back to Skate after this. From start to finish, this episode was just well done. My only complaint would be that I miss the time travel sounds and wish they did that instead of telling us the 3 years thing every time. But aside from that very small detail, absolute perfect episode.
  • Fantastic episode in a series that has been excellent so far.

This was a hugely enjoyable episode, mainly telling Sawyer's story of what happens to those left on the island after Locke left. I loved the way he and Juliet found love with each other. And of course the reunion at the end was superb. Horace came back into the story too, this time as a much more fleshed out character. Some information was revealed about the Dharma Initiative era though I feel there is a lot more to come over the next few weeks. This was another really great episode in what I am sure will turn out to be the best season so far.
  • Three years later...Richard, Statue, Horace, Baby, Juliet, and LeFleur!!!

Wow!!!! LeFleur was totally amazing if you havent seen it go and see it now!!!

Since the beginning of the episode when we get another glimpse at the statue i knew that this episode will be awesome!!!

A baby was born on this episode... who is it?

Juliet and Sawyer relationship grows in all the time they have spend together... their thoughts of them coming back are almost gone.. when Jin finds them!!!

Its so awesome to see Juliet happy :) the scene where she says she is going to leave the island was kinda sad... i mean of all people she is the one that really needs to go (for her sister)!

Overall an excelent episode!, full of emotions twist an lots of mysteries and excitement for those Lost fans like me

What has Faraday being doing since he joined the Dharma? Where is Pierre Chang? Will we se more of little Charlotte? Is Ben, Locke and Ajiras people in the same time?
  • awesome!!!

Wow!!!! LeFleur was totally amazing if you havent seen it go and see it now!!!

A baby was born on this episode... who is it?

• A Sawyer-centric episode.

Let me just start off by saying that all things considered, I absolutely loved this episode. Sawyer has always been one of my top favorite characters on Lost, so I'm really glad that they finally had a Sawyer-centric episode after such a long period of time of not having a Sawyer-centric episode. I thought Sawyer was really great in this episode. I think that Josh Holloway did an amazing job of playing Sawyer in this episode. I have to say that I really liked the Juliet and Sawyer pairing in this episode, and I really hope that just because Kate is back on the island along with the rest of the Oceanic 6 that it doesn't mean Juliet and Sawyer will stop being a couple. This episode was definitely full of excitement. All in all, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of Lost from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of Lost.
  • LOST keeps getting better and better!

In the episode Lafleur it is revealed that the people that were still on the island when Locke moved it once again are all now stuck in 1974 in which is when the dharma initiative was running the island. After spending 3 years on the island, the 815 survivors have now joined the dharma initiative and live with them. I thought that revelation was amazing. Another thing that i thought was amazing was when Faraday saw Charlotte as a child and she waved to him, it was extremely moving. I'm extremely glad to see the O6 finally back on the island and rejoining there old friends that they left behind. LOST is the best show on television and this episode helped prove that.
  • DAMMIT!! One hell of an episode!!

This episode was not only the best in weeks, but also the best of season 5!

The build up was awesome, switching from normal time to three years in the past, everything fitted so well!
    The episode started immediately very good with the statue! I was waiting for that moment for sooo damn long!

We saw the little Charlotte, the conversation with Alpert was awesome, the relation between Juliet and Sawyer, We descovered more about Horace, and at the end, we had the finally the reunion!

We descover so much more, and no new questions are raised, I really think Lost is at a turning point!

Awesome!
  • Why is LOST soo Amazing? I dont care what people think but every episode satisfies me. Anyways this episode got me to ask a lot of questions! And here are some of the following..

What is the significance of the giant statue? The giant statue appears to be Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, to what extent does this statue imply the reality of the island - that dead people continue to appear on the Island and some who die appear unable to stay dead? In mythology, Anubis was charged with determining if someone who died was worthy to enter the realm of the dead... could this statue imply something about those who continue to appear on the Island after they die? What could this statue mean for John Locke who appears unable to stay dead? Why was Amy and her son able to survive the delivery? What is the nature of the truce between the DHARMA Initiative and the Others? Was Amy's and Peter's picnic location a violation of the truce? Why were Richard's people so brutal and murderous in their treatment of Amy and Paul? Where are Rose, Bernard, and the other survivors? Where is Daniel Faraday in 1977? What is the significance of Paul's ankh necklace? Why did Jack, Kate, and Hurley return to 1977? Why wasn't Richard concerned about the Sonic fence? Why do the Others want Paul's corpse? Who is the red-headed little girl? How did Sawyer get Juliet to stay for more than two weeks? Did Sawyer and the others encounter a young Benjamin Linus there, and if so, how did they interact with him? Since Sawyer, Juliet, Jin, Miles, and Faraday are seemingly fine, why did the Oceanic Six have to return? Why did Locke have to do anything other than set the wheel back on its axis?

LOST is the best!!!!!!
  • A Sawyer- centric episode, with a mixture of Dharma Initiative and a touch of Richard Alpert to create brillance.

It was a big ask for the LOST creators to come up with an episode that was as good as the unique and brillant 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' but by George, did LaFleur deliver. As soon as I heard "Previously on Lost" I was hooked and didn't dare to take my eyes away in case I missed anything.

I was over the moon, when a couple of minutes into the episode that it appeared to be Sawyer- centric episode. He is possibly my favourite character and it has been a while since we had a Sawyer episode (Since season 3 none the less). It is shame that Sawyer doesn't get enough centric episodes, because some of my favourite episodes of Lost are Sawyer centric. But thats enough of me rambling about the greatness of Sawyer. Back to the episode itself.

The episode was perfect; it seemed to have everything in it. Such as Richard Alpert, The Dharma Initiative, Romance, Gun Shooting and some dodgy dancing. With the Losties now part of Dharma, it has slowly and surely being filling us in with those nagging questions that has been bugging me since the first season. And I do hope that the story arch with Dharma continues through another several episodes. I am hereby stating that I hope Sawyer and Juliet will stay together and that Sawyer doesn't go with Kate. But it seems we shall see in the next couple of episodes.
  • Lost is getting back one track: this episode was exciting, heartfelt, and didn't leave the audience with a painfully spinning head of confusion.

First off, let me say I was seriously looking forward to this episode with fear. I knew, knew, KNEW the writers were pushing Sawyer and Juliet together, but I didn't know how I felt about it. I was entirely unsure. Would they be eachother's consolation prizes after the departure of Jack and Kate, or would there be something genuine and intriguing between them?

So, first I'll say thank you to the writers for stopping the time warps. My head was beginning to ache just as much as the character sin the show. Nevertheless, hurrah for the brief view of the statue. I have been wondering about that scary four toed foot for quite a bit now.

Secondly, I'm liking the twist of the Losties being forced to join Dharma and that they are stuck in the 70's. It was convincing, put together well, and not forced at all. I won't spoil much more about how that goes down, but it was nice to have something finally happen in a logical sense.

And finally, onto the romance. You know, I really liked that we didn't see THE moment they get together. That's what I feared. Woudl it be convincing enough? Would it be believable after four seasons of Sawyer/Kate tension? And the writers pulled through. I think they took a much better route by showing the before and after.
    Yeah, I think the before was very believable. And the after was actually freaking precious. The two of them surprisingly make a really sweet couple: while Sawyer's attraction to Kate is somewhat shallow due to the fact that it's based in empathy towards their respective "dark" pasts and sexual attraction, Juliet really balances him out well. He's hard-headed and rambunctious, and her calm nature really fits with him well. But she's also strong and hard, enough to challenge him. I really, really, really LOVED it.

That being said, AUGHHHHHHH, why does Kate have such craptastic timing? Even so, I'm excited to see the tension. But I'd really love to find out how this is going to play out. I mean, really, I do believe Kate and Jack are meant to be. So I'm hoping it happens with Juliet and Sawyer as well.

On a side note, Richard Alpert is just wonderful. He's sort of like a vampire in his creepy, ageless, frightening, non-Edward Cullen kind of way.
    I love him, and I would just love to find out more about him....Please, writers? Please?

But, overall, great episode, look forward to the next one!!!!!!!!
  • "Her face she is gone and never get back" :)

LaFleur, who knows without spoilers that will be Sawyer ?? Oh come on that was nice suprise :)After episode about LOcke, Ben, Widmore was time for Oceanic Six concretely for "Oceanic Island" :P, Daniel is back , he is more crazy than he was... , Sawyer is with Juliet that was really suprise . Episode with total Dharma Initiative that first Dharma Initiative , Horace as leader , shock... some new characters, adventures , mysteries and even nice couple dancing :)
    I think the best in this episode was story Sawyer about dont remember people which people loves, after three years he dont remember what he feel to Kate and he even dont remember her face ... so when I saw Sawyer`s face while he see Kate again I really laughing :)

Nice story episode :) 10
  • Superbly scripted !!!!!

One of the finest episodes ever. The best thing about this episode was that there were no new questions raised, and it provided answers to some of the old questions. This was one of the Sawyer centric episode, and Sawyer happens to b my fav character of the show. The moment i saw the statue in the beginning, i was excited to see the remainder of the episode which turned out to be fascinating. The ending was particularly special with the appearance of Jack, Kate and Hurley. This show is becoming more and more exciting with every episode. I just cant wait for the story to unfold. Keep up the good work !!!!!
  • wow this was the best episode yet

Some of what happened in this episode was predictable but at the same time it was so interesting to see it didnt matter. Juliet and sawyer, all of them working for dharma and then at the end when they finally see the oceanic six (some of them anyway) it just makes you want more, and of course the episode ends moments later to leave you hanging.. and how convenient that theres no episode next week lol just makes you want it more. I definately thing this is the best show on tv at the moment and LaFleur was the best episode ive seen. The biggest questions i have are: 1) Did the people on the plane all get sent do different points in time when the last flash happend? Daniel mentioned Charlotte was sent back maybe locke and those others were kept in the present time
  • Skeptical no more!

I have to admit it: I was very skeptical back then when it started to become clear that some sort of time travel was the reason behind the mysteries of the island. But, how wrong was I? So, so wrong. The writers have been doing a wonderful job and every new episode I watch makes me go back to previous ones so I can better understand all the connections between the multiple story lines. I'm absolutely enthralled.

As for the episode itself, it loved it and Sawyer was majestic handling both the Dharma leader and Richard. I was also kinda rooting for him and Juliette ever since Jack and Kate left the island and FINALLY they hooked up (although I must say he's left me jealous, but that's a whole nother story :) ). I really can't wait for next week's episode to see how the reunion will end up, especially how the new love bird will handle the return of their previous crushes.

Bottom line, 11 out of 10.
  • This episode is not about time travel, but feeling travel.

Lost is becoming a masterpiece of tv drama series. Instead of tell repetitive stories from a group of people lost on a island - what I would expect from this season, the theme "time" is so well developed that makes me remember Proust´s In search of Lost Time.
    This episode is not about time travel, but feeling travel. About what happens to our feeling as time goes by, to love when we think it´s gone.
    It seems as if Sawyer ( and, why not, all of them) were always walking in circles, taking his decisions, saying no to certain situations (Kate?), beginning again his life, and when he thinks life is going straight ahead, it comes back like an old vinyl long-play - with the wrong song playing.
  • The best episode yet, a master piece from the writers of this very special show that keeps you "open mouthed"

This is probably the episode everybody was waiting for since we first started to watch the show. It is one chapter of a kind that I guess it's going to repeat its formula from now on. And it is like that because the writers and producers of Lost know that they have to star wrapping up, so they better start explaining and putting pieces toguether if they don't want to find a show's finalle a little bumpy.

"La Fleur" is a very revealling episode, in wich we know, at last the Dharma Initiative from the inside, only seen before in some training videos and the arrival of Ben Lynus with his father.

Besides that, it was about time to offer a new Sawyer based episode. His relationship with Juliette just put the show on top of the game for that matter, the same way time travel did for the "Science Fiction" excuse of the show.

All of us that follow the series since the begining are enjoying this penultimate season that will offer a lot of gifts to its followers (like the four toed statue a last revealed in its original shape).

Great episode, I watched it already 4 times and since there is not going to be another new episode until next week, I guess I will be watching it a couple of times more... the final minute its plain audiovisual poetry.
  • This episode was one of the most cleverly plotted, written and acted episodes I've ever seen of this show.

Last week I was not as blown away by the life and death of Jeremy Bentham as I thought I would be, probably because me expectations for it were way too high. But this week was the complete opposite because I didn't expect too much from it and now it is one of my top ten favourite episodes of all time.
    First of all, the four toed statue. This is the thing for which this episode will always be remembered simply because it was one of the most amazing three seconds in Lost history. The statue was so enormous and magnificent but also slightly chilly and creepy that I'm still thinking about it three days later and everytime I see a picture I get a chill. I have never known people to theorise and go as crazy over something as they have about this and the writers definately know how to give us a tiny taste of something amazing.
    Secondly Sawyer and Juliet. I said before season five started that if Sawyer and Juliet become a couple I will lose faith in the writers. Simply put, I didn't believe they could be together as they seemed more capable of just being friends then lovers. And it's only taken them eight episodes to convince me. The fact that they've been together three years has made me want them to end up together more than Sawyer and Kate. Wouldn't we all live happily ever after if Jack and Kate got married and then Sawyer and Juliet did. Come on!!!! It's perfect. But one of these people will surely die before the end of season six so why bother thinking about it. But it was great to see Sawyer truly happy.
    Jeremy Davis was also outstanding in this episode, even though his part wasn't huge. Daniel seems so trapped in his own head about Charlotte's death and what she told him that even when the camera isnt focusing on him, you can see him in the background acting superbly. He barely talks to any of the other survivors and the only time he perks up is when he sees Charlotte as a little girl. I also loved the fact that he automatically knew it was her. He didn't need telling twice.
    Horace Goodspeed also got a whopping part in this episode. We find out that he is the spokesperson for Dharma, that he is the father of Amy's baby, that his wife Olivia is either dead or she left him and that he is actually good friends with Sawyer. I still can't wrap my head around that in the present time on the show Horace is alive, but it's some good television right there. But who is his baby? People have been saying Ben but this is such a retarted answer I nearly scream everytime I hear it. My guess is one of the others. Wouldn't it be the biggest betrayal if one of the others we've seen so far (Tom, Ethan, Goodwin) once had a father in Dharma and betrayed him. I know it's been done with Ben but still.
    Richard's part in the episode was also fantastic. What is it with Nestor Carbonell and his creepy aura that makes you want to run the other way? I don't know. I'm glad that Sawyer had the upper hand in the conversation rather than Richard because there have been too many times where the others have been talking smug to the survivors like this. However one nitpick is I'm worrying that Richard has only got his information on the survivors from them. Locke and Sawyer have now told him information that he had no clue about before and comes in useful for him later. I hope we find out just how huge Richard is soon...and if he has four toes. On the whole this episode as great. The fact that Jack, Kate and Hurley returning isn't happy but actually irritating because they're ruining Sawyer's happiness was a nice twist and left the cliffhanger a little bitter sweet. I can't wait for Namaste in which we find out what happened to Sun, Sayid and Frank after the crash and the story continues with Locke and Ben on the Hydra island. Could we find out who was shooting at Locke, Sawyer, Juliet, Dan, Miles and Charlotte in the boat? I hope so.
  • LOST is transitioning into its final run, and I couldn't be more excited! This week was a superb Sawyer episode, and sets up the rest of the series.

When determining an end-date to the series, Lost producers hoped for two more seasons, but ABC instead demanded three shortened seasons of 16 episodes each. It's clear to see that the last three weeks would have been the penultimate finale of Lost, with the show making its way into its final stretch. The season 4 plotlines revolving around the assimilation of the freighter people into our survivors, John Locke's journey off the island, the return of the O6, and the time travel stories have all come to a close. The producers created a truly great transition segment of three episodes, and each was superb.

A Sawyer episode on LOST has been long-overdue, and Josh Holloway certainly delivered in this installment. Jeremy Davies and Elizabeth Mitchell were also great, and Daniel Dae Kim doesn't get much attention as Jin, but he was fantastic in the later Dharma days, picking up on English and showing the consistency of his character over time.

The conversation with Richard was very well done, and truly shows how far the series has come. Richard has always been the all-knowing source of knowledge for our survivors, but it's interesting to see the tables turned. It's nice to see how the show will return to a traditional flashback format (most probably) after this week, with seasons 4 and 5 being a definite change of pace. The time travel stories were great, but were starting to make my head spin. The Dharma story for the rest of the season has a lot of potential to answer some of the bigger mysteries of the show, and I look forward to seeing our people's interactions with young Ben, Marvin Candle, and more of Horace. Definitely DEFINITELY a series classic.
  • Another outstanding episode.

Wow. LOST is getting ready for its final season next season and this episode is like a connecing episode to the rest of the series. In this great Sawyer centric episode he has to make up a lie to protect the survivors on the island and the oceanic 6 that returned in this episode to the island. So anyways, there is a submarine coming to island with new recruits so Sawyer says that he will take the oceanic 6 into the Dharma and act like they came from the submarine and that he and Juliet will take care of their names being on the list. A great episode!
  • A kinder gentler Sawyer.

This episode features Sawyer (Jim LaFluer). They encounter the Dharma Initiative and Sawyer lies about who he his to keep his people there and safe. In the beginning of the episode is at the time when John had gone down the well and time shifted and the well disappeared. Sawyer and his group are heading toward the beach when they hear the scream of a woman. She is about to be killed and they save her. She leads them back to the camp of the Dharma Initiative.

This episode goes back and forth in time by 3 years to illustrate how Sawyer used his conning skills to keep them there and how they have survived for 3 years.

During the episode Richard enters the Dharma camp and Sawyer talks to him telling him things that had happened in the past and the truce is maintained between Dharma and the others.

The episodes in Season 5 keep getting better and better. This one was great.
  • what an breath taking epoide !

oh god ! what else can i say ! words dont describe it at all no matter what ! i love it in every way ( the drama , the romance , the thiller and the Suprisess ) . In this great Sawyer centric episode it make sawyer really reallly a perfact perfomance never thought he's ganna play it so well ! . Daniel is back , he is more crazy than he was... , Sawyer is with Juliet that was really suprise . and yeah sawyer was so touching ! when he said i dont even remember her FACE ! . P.S : this season is going to GOOD , hope it's contuino like this the whole season to win an EMMY !
  • Great episode that explores more about the Dharma Initiative and the Hostles.

This was a very good episode. After the last two episodes that explored the Oceanic 6 and their journey back to the island, and Locke's adventure off the island as Jeremy Bentham and his reincarnation, we get to see what has happened to Sawyer, Juilet, Jin, Daniel, and Miles. After Locke stops the time shifts, they find themselves in the past, in 1974 were they will remain. As Faraday puts it, the record has stopped skipping, so they are not traveling through time anymore, but it is playing the wrong song, hence 1974. Sawyer is at the heart of this episode and he has found himself a new lady. The flashback/flashforward system is used to show what they experienced once Locke stopped the time shifts, as well as the present (which is 1977 for them) and what is currently happening on the island(1974-77). They are constantly searching and waiting for the Oceanic 6 return. This reunion, or half a reunion, is how the episode concludes. Also a nice, albeit, short glimpse of the four toed statue we first saw back in the season 2 finale.
< 1 2