Lost

Lighthouse

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 2010 on ABC

• What the? Jack has weekend custody of a teenage son in 2004?? How did that get missed in the past 5 yrs? Where was "David" when Jack returned to LA (Oceanic 6) the first time?

A Jack and Hurley episode, the writers always give the big man the good lines and his laconic delivery delivers the goods. Some of the stuff on this episode were a little over the top. When I saw the lighthouse I said to co-watcher, "How come we never saw that before?" and sure enough Jack asks the same thing. Good question, bad answer. A bit more continuity wouldn't hurt and leaving everything to the magic of the island is a cheat. A nutso Claire returns, funny she doesn't compliment Jin on his good English 3 yrs later. Jack and Kate meeting by the stream was like a couple of old friends bumping into each other on the sidewalk downtown. That whole David Shepherd thing is too much new plot to introduce 5/6 of the way into the story.