Lost

Lockdown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on ABC

• Even when he's trapped under a door, Locke is the coolest

What a great way to pull everyone out of the doubt that this show is going somewhere, okay well maybe not everyone thought so, but to me the past two episodes stunk (Maternity Leave, The Whole Truth).

How could an episode like this possibly be bad with and ending like the one in The Whole Truth, at that point you knew this episode would be non stop excitment, even the flip back and forth between the hatch and Sawyer and Jack's card game didn't upset me.

Again as usual I didn't like the flashback, never do. I was a little disapointed that a Locke flashback let me down, but after Orientation, I knew it was possible. Nothing beats the ending to this episode.

Sayid: We did find your balloon, Henry Gale, exactly how you described it. We also found the grave you described, your wife's grave. The grave you said you dug with your own bare hands. It was all there. Your whole story, your alibi, it was true. But still I did not believe it to be true. So I dug up that grave and found that there was not a woman inside. There was a man... A man named Henry Gale.

LOST