Lost

Lockdown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on ABC

• Wow...

As far as the island scenes go, sheer perfection. The hatch takes control over the situation and decides to initiate a lockdown. Meanwhile Sayid and co find the balloon. Henry wasn't lying! I loved the lockdown, because i love the hatch. Locke getting stuck under the blast door was very well done too. He was forced to trust Henry, whom he asked to push the button. He did... or he didn't we don't know. However a black light came on revealing a huge drawing on the blast door... a map, of all dharma stations. DAYUM. And alot more info. That was amazing.

Oh and Henry is in fact an other. Because Sayid dug up that grave, and what he found inside wasn't a woman, but a man... man named Henry Gale. DAYUM! Great twist!! But, why only 9.4? As much as it hurts, I thought tthe flashback was average at best, and by Locke standards it was below average. The whole daddy pretends to be dead but is alive thing was so obvious. Helen leaving Locke was dramatic, but far away from being as dramatic as the previous Locke flashbacks. If the flashback was only a bit better, this could be a clear 10, but you can't win them all I guess.