Lost

Lockdown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on ABC

• The hatch strikes back!

Very exciting episode! I am watching the series again because I missed a couple of episodes in seson 2, so I'm far behind and have no idea what's going on in the new season, but I hope it's as good as this episode. The first time I watched this episode I was at the edge of my seat. Yes sometimes you think you know what's going on, but the writers surprise you every other episode with a new storyline, plottwist or new backround information that gives you a whole new perspective! So you can guess what it's all about but you can never be sure..That's why I really like this show. This episode is a fine example because you didn't know if Henry was one of the others or not...You thought about it, you were kinda sure, but you didn't know...untill the end. Still it could go in any other direction. Is he one of the "good" others (like the daughter of the french chick) or one of the bad "others"? Are they all bad? Who's the man in charge? What do they want? And what about the hatch?? What is up with the lockdown? Why now? Who pushed the numbers? Did Henry put in another secret code to stop the lockdown? And what the hell was up with the blacklight symbols??!! It frustrates me that there are even more questions now, and I love it!