Lost

Lockdown

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on ABC

• Only one word: "Wow..."

A huge improvement over the previous episode brought the answers that we had been waiting for. Henry Gale IS.. one of them. Sayid was the hit character of this episode, especially when he was speaking to Henry about that fact that the real Henry Gale was buried up in the ground, not his wife.
    The lockdown was brilliant, no one was expecting it. The hatch tried to take a life of it's own. When John's leg was crushed, all he had was Henry, who helped him. This was just another way to prove his innocence.
    The John flashbacks which were obviously at least 5 years before the island were interesting. John's father appeared to be dead, but shockingly he was alive, and was running from two men to whom he took them for a retirement con.
    John's bad decisions lead to him loosing Helen and his father. She was right, there is no love between Anthony and John. Then on the island with Ana-Lucia, Charlie and Sayid finding the balloon and the grave, wow, I thought it was true myself. But the shocking, most wicked ending of an episode reveals the truth. At least they didn't make us wait until next week. More mysteries lead us to believe, who is this man who claimed to be Henry, why did food arrive on the island during the lockdown and what was this ? sign during the blur lights?
    More, more, more...

Overall, a brilliant episode with action and many answered questions. What is to be done about the fake Henry?