Lost

Meet Kevin Johnson

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 20, 2008 on ABC

• I enjoyed this episode a lot.

Michael's flashback: We find out that he got out of the island and that he told Walt that he killed Ana-Lucia and Libby. Wow, can someone get the award for father of the year? Well, without his son, he's ending up to be suicidal, but guess what? He can't die. Tom eventually spots him and they go through the whole talk and that's how Michael ends up on the ship. Of course I'm not saying everything, you'll have to watch it to find out. And trust me, you'll want to watch this episode.

Michael on the ship: Desmond and Sayid confront Michael and out him for who he truly is to the rest of the ships crew and all the wrong he has done. I was just thinking, "Wow, Sayid is really dumb isn't he?" At that very moment I wanted to throw Sayid off the ship.

Locke's Camp: Locke tells everyone that Ben is going to be helping them now and Ben doesn't hesitate to share what the people on the ship are planning to the with the island inhabitants along with the Oceanic 815 survivors. He gives Danielle, Alex and Karl directions to a safe house where, no matter what, they will be safe from the people on the ship.