Lost

Meet Kevin Johnson

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 20, 2008 on ABC

• I hate Michael !

So I had to endure the pain of watching this episode but seeing Libby again made it all better even though it was just for a short while. Anyway we find out that Ben's spy on the freighter is Michael and I'm sure all the fan's reactions were huh ?! Questions that were raised : How ? Isn't he home ? Why would he help Ben ? and in this episode these questions were answered. Michael goes back home and confesses killing Ana Lucia and Libby to Walt so Michael's mother won't allow him to see Walt. Also Michael's guilt gets him to try and commit suicide by crashing his car and trying to shoot himself only he dosen't die so Tom shows up and him and Michael have a little boring chick fight....YAWN !!!. Tom tells Michael the island won't let him kill himself and he also tells him about Charles Widmore and what he's planning to do to the people on the island so Michael sets out trying to clear his concieounce by breaking the boat's enjine. First he thought he had to blow the boat up then he gets a white flag with " Not yet " written on it. Knowing all this Sayid exposes Michael's true identity to the captain. This episode bored me. I know it provided alot of answers but everything was too slow and I think the Michael trying to kill himself scenes would have ben exciting if I didn't hate him so much. All this hate is because he killed Ana Lucia and Libby. The episode was okay although it has to be one of the worst Lost episodes ever !!! Favorite character from this episode : Sayid for telling the captain who that idiot I mean Michael really is.