Lost

Namaste

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2009 on ABC

• Namaste Review

This episode was nothing special, there was no answers just that Locke, Frank and Co. are at a different time than Jack, Kate and Co. It was a very slow episode with a lot of talking that might have made this drag on a bit but there was a couple of really good points here. I loved Sun and Frank's scenes, Sun knocked out Ben that was funny he totally had it coming to him, its always fun to see Ben get beat up, the best part however was where Sun and Frank entered the Barracks the atmosphere was very dark and creepy, we heard the monster and saw Christian like two of the scariest things on the show (excluding Jacob).
    Back in the 70s was decent I liked the scene with Sayid acting like a Hostile and the part where Jack was assigned workman. I must say that there was too many scenes where the characters just looked at each other, I'm talking about Kate and Sawyer but most of the characters did this it was just slowing things down and it got pretty boring I mean we get it everyone is confused and don't know what to do.
    I have some complaints about the whole season so far which are bugging me every episode the main one is What happened to Rose and Bernard they have been missing for three years are they part of the Hostiles, whats going on there? Also Where is Desmond I thought we would at least see him again after he stormed out at the start of "316". I hope the show goes back to the normal format as well because it can get pretty confusing. All in all this episode was a strange episode to me I don't know what to rate it there was some nice little scenes but not enough and not enough of Sun and Frank, too much reunions that dragged in my opinion, the plane crash didn't do it for me as well it was pretty lame. This episode is stuck between a 8 and a 8.5 I'll go with 8.5 out of 10. I can see how this episode sets up the next few episodes and maybe the rest of the season but I dont really like where we the writers are heading at the momment.