Lost

Namaste

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2009 on ABC

• A Sawyer-centric episode.

Let me just start off by saying that all things considered, I absolutely loved this episode. All of the storylines were great, especially Sawyer's. Sawyer's storyline was definitely my favorite storyline of the episode. While I absolutely loved season four, I have to say that I'm absolutely loving season five so far since Sawyer has had a big storyline this season and has been getting lots of screen time too unlike season four. I'm very happy about that since Sawyer has always been one of my favorite characters on the show. I think that it's really interesting and exciting to see Sawyer acting as the leader of the castaways on the island instead of Jack for a change. That's definitely something that I've loved about this season, but especially this episode. This episode had a lot of really exciting moments and twists, especially when it comes to the ending of the episode with Sayid. I love how the writers have been explaining various aspects of the show and the history of the island this season using the whole time travel element of the show, and this episode is definitely another example of the writer's doing that this season. Another thing that I loved about this episode was Sun's storyline. I love the way that she tricked Ben in this episode. She is one character that I've really enjoyed following the evolution of throughout the course of the show. I started out thinking that she was a very boring and submissive character when the show started, and I didn't really like her that much, but the more I learned about her, the more I grew to like her, and now I absolutely love Sun. I love the transformation that Sun has gone through so far over the course of the show, and I especially love the transformation that she underwent after she left the island last season when she thought that Jin was dead, and it was great to see that she still has that edge even though she now knows that Jin is still alive. The same goes for Jin, I started out not really liking him at the beginning of the show, but the more I learned about him, the more I grew to like him, and now I absolutely love him too. In closing, I thought that this was a very well written, well acted and well made episode of Lost from everyone involved, and I can't wait to see the next episode of Lost.
G4