Lost

Namaste

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2009 on ABC

• This was a glimpse of whats to come in the near future.

Two weeks we had wait. Two weeks! Until another episode was aired, and my God it felt like an eternity. But when we first see the oceanic six back on the plane with the heart wrenching soundtrack being play in the background, that the eternity suddenly turn into a distance memory and just left sat memorises to the screen. Overall, to me it seems that the episode was a glimpse of whats to come in the nearby future of Lost. Within five minutes of being reunion with each other, that Jack and Sawyer (sorry Jim Lafleur) are sticking their chests out and strutting around each other, trying to be top dog of the pack, with each other giving digs to one another. One of them being, when Jack was enrolled as a workman.

But it just wasn't Jack and Sawyer (again sorry Jim Laleur) clashing heads. There was an uneasy tension between the women of the Love-square, Kate and Juliet prior to this episode always has had unusual friendship with each other when they had special feelings for the doctor. But in this episode when they appear to both want to have Lafleur's (Got it right this time) affection, that you see the unusual friendship go to up to unbarable tension. You see Juliet slowly stretching out her claws towards Kate; who by the way, seems to drifting by lately and who has lost that certain spirit that we were used to see in past seasons. If I had to chose between Kate and Juliet though, I would beg and plead with Lafleur to chose Juliet.

Lastly, you have got to feel sorry for Sayid, that after being arrested and running through the jungle in handcuffs that he gets captured by Jin and Radinsky (who is a douchebag) and is then thrown into a jail for his own protection, then getting sandwiches from a Harry Potter-eque Ben and all of that happen in a day, well thats just bad luck.

P.S With Sun knocking out Ben with a oar. What can I say but...Nice!