Lost

One of Us

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• Really good episode.

"One of Us" is a Juliet-centric episode that focuses on her journey to the island, her life on the island and her reasons for coming to the island. It also brings us to Jack, Kate, Sayid and Juliet coming back to the island and getting a warm welcome. Well, at least for 3 of them. The people on the island don't approve much of Juliet because of what she has done.

In Juliet's flashback, we find out that she comes to the island for her sister. We also find out that she has stayed on the island a lot longer than she should have. I found the flashback very informative on a lot of things. Like the others, what they are really doing on the island, and of course, the ending was a little obvious.

On the island though, Juliet decides to gain everyone's trust by curing Claire. Although when we witness the ending, we find out that what she did wasn't so heroic after all. Their journey on the island was OK. I didn't really like it so much. The flashback was clearly the highlight of the episode.