Lost

One of Us

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• Finally! An episode that is revealing a bit more info to explain some of the bizarre events on the island.

7.3
    I did NOT see Juliette's mission coming. That one whopped my brain! Will she, won't she? Hmmm...I can honestly say I am finally looking forward to the next episode for the first time in months.

And I'd like to know when Jack and Claire are going to figure out that they are brother and sister...?
    Is it just me... or are the freakish interconnected lives and events starting to seem almost incestuous?

I mean "excessively or improperly intimate or exclusive." Ex. "Mainstream fashion magazines have an incestuous relationship with advertisers" ***Not the brother sleeps with sister kind of incestuous-ness!*** (i hope) ;)

The interwoven back stories about these characters continue to get tangled up in one gigantic web. Will they ever figure that stuff out? Will we ever get all the answers the promo's promise? I'm getting a bit tired of waiting and waiting -not to mention disappointed. Seems like most episodes are slow paced on purpose. Snail slow. Hard-to-watch slow. About-to-lose-a-regular-viewer slow! But this episode reminded me more of the well-written, action-packed hours of the first season.
    Let's see more of that!!!