Lost

One of Us

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• Also Very good...

I don't really have anything good or anything bad to say about this episode. I didn't like how Juliet had the key to the handcuffs all along and how she pretended to not know about the smoke monster all along. I think it just shows the viewers not to trust her because she uses things to her advantage. Its really hard to read her and figure out what she is about-if she is a good guy or a bad guy. It was really nice to see Jack at the end of the episode. He is one of my favorite characters, but it seems like he won't be the same old Jack now that Juliet is going back to the main camp with them. I am glad that Sayid was there too. He is really starting to grow on me. And of course, there goes Locke being all mysterious again not telling Kate where he was going. I did like Kate's flashbacks and how she and Cassidy got together to see Kate's mom. I did find it ironic though that the man Cassidy got involved with (Sawyer)is not the man Kate is involved with. I wonder how that would pan out if they were back in the real world, considering Cassidy and Kate really got along well and had good rapport with each other. I am really looking forward to the next episode.