Lost

One of Us

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• This is exactly why I watch the show! INCREDIBLE

Man! I loved this episode, It was very suspenseful and exciting all the way through, the whole storyline just seems to put the puzzle together but boy I'll never forget this one.
    When I saw the trailer for this episode and found out it was about Juliet I thought I'd dislike it because her first flashback story on 'Not in Portland' wasn't very good. Just one of those different episodes that isn't like the other ones.
    This one was focussed mainly on 'the others' and that's great because we receive more answers than others and they're really well worth watching. I'd put this episode as well as 'Enter 77' as my favorites in this season because they're like the season 1 and 2 episodes (the original basically) and they were full of excitiment. Juliet is playing them and it will probably end up with the whole camp kidnapped by the others, I don't know but something ain't good is coming around the corner. Her flashback was emotional especially with her pregnant sister and her past life. The story and the plot were very nicely put together. It was good to see Ethan as well! He was pretty cool, the first other to be seen by the survivors, the old times you know.
    But there were some very interesting parts in the episode that will increse as Season 3 continues but this one was excellent! Ben Linus is a liar and deserves to be locked up for all that he has done.

Overall, LOST has given what it's supposed to with it's goodness and it will only get better...Stay tuned for Desmonds flashback next week! 9.4/10 Excellent