Lost

One of Us

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• Exciting!!! Juliet is awesome :) I love her !!

Jack,Kate,Sayid and Juliet return to the camp although the people are outraged to have one of the others staying with them. Claire comes down with a virus that was caused by Juliet and her studies on Claire because apparently no pregnant woman survives on the island which really makes me worry about Sun. Juliet tells Jack she knows how to save Claire but her plans are interrupted by Sayid and Sawyer. Juliet made a really good speech which made Sawyer and Sayid back off and she did save Claire. At the end of the episode we see her and Ben sitting on down planning everything which really surprised me because I thought Juliet was finally on Jack's side. Juliet has flashbacks of how she got to the island and her sister's cancer and the day when she saw her sister on camera live all cured and a mother . Nice episode. Very surprising ending but then again all Lost episode endings are surprising. Favorite character from this episode : Juliet !!! I felt really bad for her when she was begging Ben to go home. Good stuff !!