Lost

Outlaws

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 2005 on ABC

• Awesome.

In dream or flashback, a small child (presumably Sawyer) is being talked to by his mother, who instructs him to hide under the bed and never come out no matter what. There is a man banging on the door and eventually breaks it down. The door closes, and the child's mother is heard yelling, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" in a worried, angered manner. Shots are heard and the fighting stops. The man comes into the child's room, sits on top of the bed the child is hiding under, and kills himself. Sawyer is awakened by a boar in his tent. Sawyer becomes obsessed with finding the boar that raided his tent and goes into the jungle with Kate to find it; however, he does not kill it when he finds it. He gives his gun to Jack, who now has all the firearms in the marshal's suitcase. Sawyer realizes that he met Jack's father in Australia. In flashbacks, Sawyer tracks down who he believes to be the Sawyer who ruined his life, in Australia. Sawyer kills the man, but finds out that that man was not the original Sawyer. I love Sawyer he is so funny, quick minded and hot. Sawyer also hears whispers which was scary back in 2005, but not now. I love Sawyer's nicknames he gives people - so funny. I love the scene where Kate and Sawyer are playing the game "I Never" - awesome storyline, I love every moment of it. I also love the way everything and everyone is linked somwhow in LOST, like the way Sawyer talks to Jack's farther without knowing it's him until he meets Jack. I aslo love the scene with Jack and Sawyer - so funny.