Lost

Pilot (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2004 on ABC

• about the episode

It had great directing, editing, music score and visual effects.
  • A fitting end to the first episode!

If part 1 was all about playing the mystery, part 2 is about establishing the mix of personalities stranded on the island. There's still plenty of mystery to be had (polar bears, really?) but the change of pace and direction is a welcomed one. JJ manages to link the most unlikely characters together in fascinating ways. Locke continues to creep the hell out of me, while Jin's overbearingness is eased by a sweet scene with Claire (gawd I love Claire!); meanwhile cowardly Charlie is hiding a pretty dark secret, although he's not the only one, eh Kate? This really is essential viewing and its so easy to see how Lost became such an instant hit. There's enough material here to fuel several seasons!
  • Best Pilot Ever

Epsiode 1 and 2 together doesn't get much better. I never let go of this show after it. Great stuff. Action!
  • Equally as good as part one...

Part two of the pilot episode is slightly slower in pace compared to part one but this gives the rest of the characters more of an introduction. Boone, Shannon, Sawyer and Sayid are the most notable because of them going on the trek. I felt that these scenes with the six survivors trying to get a signal was the best and most entreating parts of the episode the scene with the polar bear is great and exciting. We also learn that Charlie is a rug addict and that Kate is the fugitive both back in the day were shocking twists which I didn't see coming. What makes this episode a ten is the final scene with the French distress call, it gives my chills every time I watch it and it was wonderfully acted by all six of the cast. As a whole the pilot episode is perfect in my opinion there is nothing that could be done to make this more enjoyable than it already is. JJ Abrams also does a fantastic job directing showing his potential as a film director once again.
  • A tale of survival...

After lying through their threet about the pilot's death, Doctor Jack realizes just how good liar Kate really is when the mortally injured marshall, Edward Mars, reveals she was the prisoner he was trying to bring back to L.A., there's nothing he can do about it for she has already left with unsuspecting 5 passengers to try to send a messge with the very transceiver the Doctor trusted her when he didn't know who she was.

Drug addict Charlie keeps trusting the convict murderer as he did on the first part of the pilot, siblings Boone and Shannon keep trying to prove themselves to one another and the irony is that the soldier Sawyer just accused of terrorist may be the only ally he can count on once he figures out what Kate really is, after they shots a polar bear that simply didn't belong there. Something else that also didn't belong there? A french transmission Shannon translates for them, a transmission that has been repeating in a loop for over 16 years:"... they are dead, it killed them all, I'm all alone now, please ...someone come."

They may as well end up being the aid for someone else before they could receive aid themsleves.

Part 2 was equally as good as part 1. I'm astonished at how amazing this pilot episode was. Both perfect in every aspect. I was almost shaking in the end when everyone was listening to the transmission. These characters are easy to warm up too, I like every single character already.

A polar bear on an island? Each episode seems to give us more questions than answers, also who else loved the flashbacks? It's great that the writers have some sort of angle on this. Possibilities are endless, when it comes to the possible flashbacks on the plane before it crashed, could bring us some answers and character development.

I also like that this is going as a day-by-day thing and it isn't rushing the days or weeks for that matter. Can't wait for the next episode with the creepy transmission and the wounded man awakening asking "where is she?" Charlie continues to be my favorite character, but Sawyer is pretty interesting too. I love all the characters, amazing pilot episode overall. One of the best I've ever seen.
  • Awesome.

Kate, Sayid, Sawyer, Charlie, Shannon and Boone head out to take the transceiver inland in an attempt to reach higher ground and get a better signal. Along the way, they are attacked by a charging polar bear, which Sawyer shoots and kills. They are unable to send a signal with the transceiver due to the presence of another signal, a distress call (translated by Shannon) sent by a French woman that has been playing over and over for approximately sixteen years. Back at the beach, a federal marshal wakes up during his operation and asks Jack about Kate, who, in a flashback, is escorted by the marshal on the plane. In another flashback, Charlie is shown to have sneaked a small bag of heroin onto the plane. I love the way Lost goes through all the characters, and you hardly notice it at first, but I think it is so clever. I have to say I think the writers have/done a great job in making everything link together, it's brilliant. I love the flashbacks, and I love the fighting scene with the legends, Sayid and Sawyer.
  • The story of Lost begins.

When Lost first began, I tried to get into it and watch the show, but unfortunately I wasn't really able to keep up with it, so after a while whenever I tried to watched it, I was completely confused since I had missed several episodes, so I just gave up watching the show all together. However, I finally bought season one of Lost on DVD, so I was finally able to see this episode, and I have to say that I think that this episode and this show as a whole is absolutely amazing. This is without a doubt one of the best pilots that I have ever seen for a TV show. All of the special effects were great, and I thought that this episode gave a great introduction to all of the main characters. All things considered, this really was a great episode, and I can't wait to watch the rest of episodes in my season one DVD set.
  • The second part of the pilot episode continues where the first leaves off, still with alot of questions that need answering, but before we know it we have even more questions that need answering??

There is initially a fight on the beach with a biased man with a major chip on his shoulder blaming Sayad as the reason that the plane crashed, calling him a terrorist. The start of this was no doubt the little boy finding the handcuffs in the forest edge. The man is saying that Sayad was still throughout the entire flight and that his hands were covered by a blanket, obviously covering up the handcuffs.

The fight of course gets broken up by Jack before he gets called away to see about the condition of the man with a stomach impalment. Whilst this is going on Sayad has claimed to have fixed the transceiver but that they are out of range of a signal, as there are no bars. The chubby guy goes to help Sayad, Hurley asks him where he learnt about electronics, here we find that Sayad used to be a communications guy in the Iraqi Imperial Guard during the gulf war. Hmmm, is this going to be more relevant later on, there is bound to be a story or two regarding this issue.

The transceiver fixed and a group of them go off on a hike in order to gain a higher altitude so that the trasceiver can be able to broadcast a distress message. They initially start as the two of them, Kate and Sayad, but then the guy who was fighting with him wants to come along on the hike, then charlie and the brother and sister pair join in.

They all undertake a small climb on their hike and get to flatter land of some description, they are walking in long grass when there is an animalistic noise, the trampling of the grass can be heard, Kate (taking Jack's advise) does a u-turn and starts to run, as do they all but the man who was involved in the fight on the beach, who draws a gun and starts shooting at the approaching thing. The others cease and return to where he was. He has killed a bear, a very big white bear, hmmm a polar bear in a tropical climate of sorts.

They then discuss how he came to be in the possession of a gun, through a Us Marshall. We have yet another flashback to the initial plane journey, only to find out that Kate was the prisoner of the Marshall !!!!

The hike is semi successful, they manage to get high enough to get a bar on the transceiver, only to find that someone else is sending a signal out, and they have it on a loop and its been broadcasting for 16 years. Damn that was quick maths, even for me. LOL.

Hmmm, more to this than meets the eye I think, I'll just have to wait and see on that score i suppose.
  • Part 2 of the Pilot Episode.

WOW. I am addicted to this show. So, in the second part of the two part pilot episode of Lost - a lot is revealed and we know a lot of things that are mystery time things. Sayid gets the transmitter working but they need a signal. So, they decide to go to higher ground and see if they can retrieve a singal up there. They get a bar. Then they hear a lady talking french. I think her name's Shane (I forget. lol.) Shane translates the message to english and she said that the lady is saying that she stranded, shes alone, everyone else is dead, it killed them all. And that message has been repeating for over 16 years! AH! And then they accuse Sawyer of being the 'Prisoner' on the plane. But we find out that it is Kate that was the prisoner.

GREAT CONCLUSION to THE PILOT.
  • Mind blowing, the best Pilot ever made

This Pilot is one of the best, no scratch that the best Pilot episode I have ever seen, no other show comes close and no show has no other show has really caught my attention like this, I was hooked from the first scene were Jack wakes up in the jungle. The episode has so much repeat viewing in it I have watched over twenty times, I like looking back at it now you can compare the progression of the character. The The whole 2 hours are full of mind blowing twists like, the Monster, the polar bear and the stranded for 16 years. Amazing
  • "It's a Polar Bear" The second hour of the Pilot is a whirlwind of strong character development, special effects and plot points, all which are essential to the rest of the series.

After the menacing first hour, which was meant to pop some eyes out of the sockets with its rollercoaster action adventure and scary jolts, the second hour starts to really bring forth what is to be more of the traditional format minus the one-character flashbacks.
    Character development in the first hour was minimal, but that wasn't a bad thing. The first hour was essential to fixate viewers' eyes to the screen with visuals and shocks, but it wasn't saying that this is what Lost is going to be like over the course of the series to follow. Part 1 stands as a classic on its own, as does Part 2 here. When put together, the result is one that makes some movie blockbusters pale in comparison. Part 2 introduces the more layered storytelling that the show would become known for.
    For Lost is not a scare-fest, a SFX piece or a series about a monster in the Jungle. It is much, much more than that and Part 2 establishes that fact quickly.
    More characters are fleshed out now, all of whom add to the ongoing mystery of why they are on the island and why THIS island.
    One of the key characters that gets coverage is John Locke, who gets that memorable first talking moment with Walt regarding Checkers and Locke's little secret, something that we don't learn about `til his own flashback episode, Walkabout.
    It also officially introduces us to all the other Lostaways, including Sawyer, who we only briefly saw in the opening hour. Each moment with all of the characters (and yes, every one is covered), however brief, gives enough information about them to give us first impressions of them. After viewing this episode you could say "I like that character" or "I hate that character". But the writers challenge your biased feelings towards someone as you learn more about them in subsequent episodes. You may love Kate in the opening hour or so but then things change when you realise at the end of this hour she is a criminal, and was the one who wore the handcuffs discovered by Walt in the Jungle.
    Pilot Part 2 gives some examples on why Lost is not solely about a Monster. We see there is an out-of-place Polar Bear on the island, as well as a French Woman, who left an ominous Distress Signal message for the Oceanic survivors to discover.
    The episode is superbly written and organised in a way that builds slowly but surely as the minutes go, building to an unforgettable climax, which merges the Polar Bear discovery, Kate's secret that she is a criminal and was being escorted by the Marshal that Jack is operating on and the disocvery of the French Woman's transmission.
    It has that triple "Oh My God!!" strategy to it and it works perfectly. You just can't deny the power of this episode, which is better than Part 1, if less visually exciting. But Lost is not about visuals or scary-movie gimmicks and it is not a Disaster movie, so don't expect Charlton Heston or Steve McQueen to be rescueing everyone from collapsing skyscrapers. This is no out and out action series. Part 2 demonstrates that Lost is to be more than Popcorn fodder for the TV audience. Lost is a return to the classic TV Series of the 60's and 70's (aka The Prisoner).
    A superbly layered, carefully plotted and equally exciting second hour of a Pilot episode that beats all others.
  • Good

Jack, Kate and Charlie return to the group, but the transceiver is broken. Sayid Jarrah (Naveen Andrews) fixes the apparatus and organizes an expedition with Kate, Charlie, Shannon Rutherford (Maggie Grace) and her brother Boone Carlyle (Ian Somerhalder) and the dangerous James "Sawyer" Ford (Josh Holloway) to hike and climb a mountain to transmit a SOS. The group receives a sixteen years old distress call from a French woman in the island instead and kills a polar bear. They return to the survivor's base and decide to hide the information to preserve the hope of the group.

The conclusion of the pilot episode of "Lost" is great, with a better explanation of some characters, promising a good series. I personally am attracted by the intriguing character of Kate, and the leadership of Jack. My vote is eight.
  • Guys... Where Are We?

Charlie's question, the last words spoken in the episode, reflects our own thinking. Everyone's fearful reactions in the group that have gone hiking begin the real sense of danger and mystery of the island they are stranded on. As part 2 of the Pilot, this episode is exciting, revealing and well written. It also brings to the foreground the character of Sawyer, known later to be James Ford, who immediately is estranged from the group with his ignorant and overly-confident attitude, and yet there's dramatic irony in that the letter he reads alone strikes his most vulnerable side and foreshadows some great Sawyer-centric episodes to come, leading to a dramatic confrontation with someone from his past in the third season.

The chemistry between the main members of the cast is much more evident in this episode than it was in the first episode, as they begin to work together for the first time to find out what the hell is going on with this island. The cliffhanger moment is priceless, perhaps the most famous moment in the entire show, and foreshadows many of the great things to come on the show. Nothing more to say, except Lost has probably the best opening 2-parter episode of any show ever broadcast. Exciting, thrilling, perfection.
  • A great episode!

Walt finds handcuffs while looking for his dog. In flashbacks, we find out that Kate is the one who was wearing them. Sawyer accuses Sayid of being a terroist. Sayid, Kate, Shannon, Boone, Charlie, and Sawyer go on a trek to find a radio signal where Sawyer kills a polar bear. Jack performs surgery on the marshal with Hurley's help. The marshal wakes up and asks where Kate is. Claire feels the baby again! Jin offers the others sushi, but seems very controlling of Sun. Sayid and the others find a signal. It is a distress call from somewhere nearby that has been repeating for 16 years. John starts befriending Walt.

This was an intense episode! I loved it! A polar bear? That is so random and mysterious. This mystery is getting more and more exciting! This episode gets a 10 out of 10!
  • Since Jack, Kate, and Charlie returned after retrieving the tranciever and seeing the pilot get killed, another expedition was made to send out a signal, and like the first trek, the second also encounters danger and mystery.

The second part of the pilot is just as great as the first!
    The music plays in perfectly with the mood. Also, the characters conflicting personalities and trust issues was just so enjoyable to watch. Also the island became even more wierd with the polar bear and french distress call. Every character is so interesting and intriguing that it just makes you want to learn what's up with them, like Locke and what he told Walt. The flashbacks in the episode show a little of that, such as that kate is the fugitive and that charlie is a druggie. It was a very effective way to reveal some of the conflicts they were having. Overall, the episode was great.
  • The end of the beginning.

The awesome series premiere of Lost continues in this episode. More character relationships are established, while previously background characters come to the fore. Sawyer starts his habit of giving everyone nicknames. He also shoots a bear. A polar bear. Surely one of the biggest "WTF?" moments on the show. And we learn that Kate is not all that she seems. There's also some great humor establishing Hurley's character. Finally, everything wraps with the mysterious radio signal. We learn just how deep in these survivors are. As Charlie so eloquently puts it: "Guys, where are we?"
  • Guys, where are we?

After the pilot episode, the show just continues to get better. While I really hate the fact that it's called Pilot, Part II, this is a really good episode. Jack, Kate, and Charlie are given a little bit more story to work with. I just wish Kate's prisoner status had been revealed in the next episode, much as Locke's paralysis was revealed in his own episode.

For some reason, I find it hilarious that the French transmission was dubbed in German for release in France. Do they call her the German Chick?

Anyway, great episode, preceded by a classic, and followed by two more.
  • And finally - the 'real' Lost starts - twists, turns, character drama all the way - and mysteries just won't stop coming!

While the first episode of Lost was more adventure themed, this particular episode is all about characters.

I'd say, it's Kate centered as not only there's a big twist involving her character, but also we get to understand her motives.

Now that the transciever is recovered, a small group goes on a trek, up the mountain, to gain signal and ask for help.

This time, though, the small group is different: Kate, Sawyer, Shannon, Boone, Sayid - Jack is staying on the beach taking care of the man who's severally injured and is thought to be dead... but only thought. Later it's revealed that he is a marshall, and he was meant to look out for Kate...

This is a game changer: Kate's motives are clear: she wants to be on the move, gain respect, and to simply distract people's attention.

In this episode we are showed the other main characters, too - we see more of the ones who were introduced in the first episode, but we also meet Locke, Sawyer, and finally Sun and Jin has a dialogue too.

The episode may not be as action packed as the previous one, it definitely takes Kate's character to the next level. She's not only a cute though girl anymore, but she's a cute though criminal. Overally, as mysteries unfold, and characters are showing their real self, the show gets more and more deeper, and this depth is what makes Lost so great and so bad at the same time. People who sit down infront of the TV for an easy hour will be disappointed, and will be completetly 'lost' - but people who love suspense, character depth, indirect answers and incredibly good drama will be amazed by Lost.

I know, because I am.
  • rgkurgoiuerh riwr rwr hgri rekj ht ire hgker hgerg er tr gre tgrehgre jgnregr ejng e ng erhgoiueg ler gergero nre gerh reg

fdjtgftfkghksjydgeksjfgywekjrtytkiu rfhgkjfgwekr dmfgkwjyftgwkeuyfgwf mfhgwekfyewgfkj mejfhgkwjfgef egfekwfigwkejfygwekfiug bf jweftgwekjfguekjfgf egfkweugfwkjefgwkf fgwkjfiugtweuyfgkejfguwf ebfjygwdlfoeuww;ru ere oput;rewoit jrtntrwe uyoe89hf ewlbfw dfyehdewi dufyew ueryefyes refew rhegoeey eur yewrhew iryew feifew fewgorewrewhroiqejorweyhfjhdfgirf rlfw few fewfyew fewkhfew iufrhew fewrge rhewyfwrf fewiurhy ewi yrfewjh fbsdgfwe i nfdj ewdwkjdksndwruyrew fn eworwe r ew f ekwhfwe fewkhfl wej hfkjewrhr erwh fw nrfrwe rhf we yrewfhewr fiurwyhfweoiuhf erdf r fwerfbrwe frwefhiuhwelf fuew fuhewiufeh few ewfe fewhfef iuf ewfh efh ehewofhewlifjewoijf e fefoewijfi efhe fe nfe fewof ewoijfewf e efheoijfeoif jewijf e fewh foeh fewnfiew ehfewh eh fe efh oeifeoiho;iwe fwe ew few foefoe few foew few f ewf ewf ew few f wef ef
  • A fantastic follow up to the first episode with a great twist at the end!

As Jack, kate and Charlie make thier way back to the crash site it is revealed that Charlie is a herion addict. When the 3 do get back a fight is going on between two of the survivors (Sawyer and Sayid). once the argument between the two is finnaly over Sayid who reveals that he is very good at electronics and is a former officer of the iraqi army says he can fix the transmitter. Sayid then revealed that he needed to get to higher ground to recieve a signal so him, kate, Charlie, boone, Shannon and Sawyer decide to go on a hike to higher ground. Jack was unable to join them because he had to stay with one of the survivors who was in need of medical attention (the man was a US marshall who had a criminal on board) As the losties who went on the hike made there way throught the jungle something approached them with tremodus speed, so sawyer pulled out a gun and shot repeatidlly as the others fled. It was a polar bear, and sawyer had killed it. it was also revealed now that Kate was the prisinor on the plane. As they continued up the mountain sayid suddenly relised that they had a signal! but unforanately he was unable to send a distress call because there was already one, it was in french and lucky for them shannon knew how to speak french. The message was been repeated and it had a count and when shannon translated the message it was something like this : Help, There all dead, it killed them all, im alone now. then Sayid said he had done the math and that this particulat message had been playing for over sixteen years!
  • A really cool episode.

This concludes the 2 part season premiere. It's a really nice start to a series. I had a really good time watching this 2 part premiere episode, this is a really good show. I'm ready for more episodes. The premiere episode makes a perfect appetizer. the show's premise is so enticing that it's got must see written all over it. the show really delivers, it's got everything expected from an adventure show. This is some mystery worth watching, I just can't get enough of it. This is a really cool show, definitely worth my time. I love to see more of Lost.
  • Having escaped the "creature" and retrieved the plane transceiver, a group of the survivors journey to higher ground so they can transmit a signal. En route, they receive a mysterious transmission and encounter another of the island's inhabitants.

like the first part of this episode, this one was amazing aswel, better infact. my favourite part of this episode was the polar bear scene and the french transmission part. this episode had a bit more humour in it like sawyers sarcastic comments and hurley fainting when he was helping jack with the u.s marshall. this episode had more questions asked abuot the island and survivors secrets. the song played during the scene where kate, sayid, sawyer, charlie, boone and shannon where climbing the mountain was great and i think it should be used more often. lost is the best.
  • Adds connections and questions...

My star rating: **** out of ****

This episode really connects the characters on the plane and piles questions ontop of you.
    What was with the polar bear?
    The monster?
    The french transmission?
    The handcuffed Kate?

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat. The acting was superb the special effects were even better. The story gets better each time and keeps you asking for more.

After this episode, you can tell that the show is going to be good. It will keep questions, add answers, add more questions! You find out more about people characters and more about the island.

Line that sticks out the most:
    Charlie: "Guys where are we?"

LOST
  • Awesome second hour to an awesome pilot episode of Lost

When the Pilot episode of Lost aired, I had only heard a few things about the show.. I had seen the commercial and decided that it looked alright. I didn\'t know whether or not to watch it. So, on the day the first episode aired, I turned the TV on five minutes prior, remembering that it was going to be playing, and watched the first hour of the pilot. That first hour was all it took for me to get hooked. After that, I was an avid fan.

The second hour is a fine continuation of the first hour of the pilot. The whole episode was making me gasp in excitement, and at the same time, laugh at the humor of some of the characters, such as Hurley, Charlie and Sawyer.

I loved the whole transciever plot with Sayid and the others.. I love cliffhanger episodes, and with Lost, it seems like just about every episode leaves you hanging (except for the occasional episode that ends with music montages).

Overall, this was the perfect episode to get somebody hooked to the show.
  • wow. we learn some cool stuff about kate and charlie. aka. frodo's hobbit friend.

wow. great episode. finally got a hold of the second pilot. evangeline lilly takes her shirt off in this episode too. and we learn she's a criminal which makes it even hotter. It looks like the US marshall was the one who got hit by the shrapnel and Jack was in the process of helping him when he wakes up. Nice flashback scenes to the plane. Those were pretty cool how everyone somehow interacted with each other before the crash. Kate also wanted the marshall to live as shown by how she puts the air breather on him after he gets knocked out cold.

good episode. can't wait till i get a hold of the 3rd one
  • The way this show should be: Excellent

This is how all pilots should be, I wasn’t to impressed with the first part because we didn’t learn anything about the characters. Only that there is something in the island.

In this one, we get to know a bit more about all the characters, Two flashbacks and a very creepy and mysterious end. The reason why I love this show.

We go more and explore more the characters, Jack in this episode doesn’t take all the screen time and it shows us that there isn’t just one character in the show. Jack tries to operate a guy who was sitting next to Kate.

Meanwhile. Kate, Charlie, Sayid, two siblings and annoying Sawyer go into the jungle. Sawyer is someone who they thought was taken to prison and he had a gun and saved the others. I think he at least could gave gotten a ‘thank you’ for killing a polo bear, what is a polo bear doing in that island anyway? The two siblings are called Boone and Shannon, Shannon is a big bitca who is useless but she goes along to prove her brother that she isn’t. She proves that she isn’t totally useless, Sayid is someone who worked in the war and gets into a fight with Sawyer. He also fixed a radio, and we both get flashbacks from Kate and Charlie when they were in the plane. Charlie was (or is) a drug addict and he went into the bathroom because he had left some drugs in the toilet, while Kate was the prisoner. She was next to the man who was wounded and plays the nice sweet innocent girl act.

Other characters we go more into are the two Japanese ones. The male is called Jin who doesn’t treat his woman rightly and doesn’t give her any freedom, her name is Sun. Jin tries to make some food and give it to other people, Hurley just laughs in his face and the pregnant lady ‘Clare’ starts to feel her baby in her belly again cause of it.

Also, the father and son relationship, Michael and his son Walt, he doesn’t know much about his son and Walt doesn’t like his father, he just wants his dog back ‘Vincent’ who was the one who woke up Jack. Walt goes to hang out with the bald guy called Locke.

Anyway, so the gang goes into the jungle and after Sawyer shooting the bear, they climbs up the mountains but first Kate takes off Sawyer’s gun ‘I know girls like you’. In the mountain they try to hear that radio and some French woman talks, Shannon understands it and she says that the French woman says that something killed all her passengers and that she is alone. There is also a number of times it has been repeating and Sayid says that it has been repeating for 16 years now.

This was a great episode that takes you and sucks you in, into the ‘Lost’ world. It had lots of comedy moments and all the characters prove to be interesting.
  • can you say wow?

So here is the second episode and i'm already hooked to this show! no surprise though.. i love movies that is full of mysteries and drama.. i knew i would love..
    so we come to episode 2 and I already have a favorite character.. dah dah dah Sawyer! how can you not love a guy who is a badass but yet funny?
    We come to find that there is a polar bear on this mysterious island.. amazing to believe that a polar bear could have lived this long on a tropical island.. but no problem our buddy Sawyer put the bear out of his misery by emptying his clip on the bear.. a gun on the island? yes.. there was a US Marshall on the plane with a prisioner, a very very hot prisioner might i say. Not only is there a monster on the island but a French woman who has been stuck in the island for none other than 16 years!
    gotta love LOST!
  • I love it as much as the first

This is a really good ep. I love the fact that theres a monster on the island that is awesome. and wow Sayid is really smart that was amesome how he couted that message to 16 years. The 2 hour ep. was one of the best opening for a show i have ever seen i love it so much.
  • The second part of a pilot of the greatest show there is at the moment.

Despite the fact that the beast everyone is scared off is pretty much going to turn out to be a dissapointment everything else about the show is great.

Sayid and Sawyer seem to have chemistry together which is a good thing, the pilot episodes should have been made into a film and not split into two, a lot of mysteries were evident from the get go here and while some of them are solved by the end of the season even more mysteries begin. This episode is the bench mark for what could possibly be the greatest show ever.
< 1 2 3